Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

I HAVE shares in energies Halifax tic and action performance

I HAVE shares in energies Halifax tic and action performance could you please tell me what there share prices are worth Regards XXXXX XXXXX true prizes

Librarian Michael :

Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Librarian Michael :

Hope I can be of help with your request. Wanted to know more on the name of the two companies you have in mind as I did not find in my research a company called "energies Halifax" or "action performance" . Are they two companies? Are these the names that they go by on the stock certificate you own?

Librarian Michael :

Also a number of companies with the name of "action performance". Are they located in France?

Customer:

t a p s a A H a E a e a g i t r

I feel I have not been able to answer your question so please let me know more on the companies you are looking for and their names as I would like to be sure I can help you with your question and give you a proper answer.

Librarian Michael
Nice of you to pay for this service but I feel I did not help you with your question. Please let me know more about the two companies you are looking for in terms of names that they go by and I will be happy to research for you. Want to be sure you are happy with the service you are paying for.

Librarian Michael