SpecialistMichael
SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience:  Senior Information Specialist
65186368
Type Your Question Here...

How hard is it to get into Cambridge?

How hard is it to get into Cambridge?

My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your questions.

Don't forget the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service.

Well that depends on what type of scale you are considering for your measurement of difficulty. Coursework for entrance is very comprehensive and has a reasonably strong focus on A level work including courses in the social sciences, physical/material sciences as well as some modern language and writing courses. It is strongly recommended to take(and do well in) more advanced courses as well because of the depth of the pool of people applying to this school you will have competitive students against you.

On a global scale it probably ranks on a "9 to 9.5 out of 10" assuming you have somewhat competitive transcripts, it is ranked about 3rd behind MIT in the US in admissions.

Cambridge is well known for being targeted by employers so that is why it is so hard.

For a complete list of requirements take a look at this link http://www.study.cam.ac.uk/undergraduate/apply/requirements/

Please take the time to rate our interaction when you finish reading. Thank you in advance.

Just in case you didn't receive your answers -