Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

My Mother recently passed away - she had a Accidental Death

My Mother recently passed away - she had a Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance Policy - She died of an unexpected Heart Attack. Will the insurnace policy pay on this? They say no, but I just want to make sure.

My sincere condolences on your loss. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to answer your questions!

Don't Forget that the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service ! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself or the law .

Unfortunately an accidental death and dismemberment insurance policy only pays in the event of an accidental death.Death by illness or natural causes does not constitute an "accidental death". Death as a result of an unexpected heart attack is not considered an accidental death but rather a death from natural causes

Again my condolences

Thank you very much for the "excellent service" rating and the bonus!

If I can be of assistance in the future, begin your question with: "For FiveStarLaw"