Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550
Type Your Question Here...

how do you determine the size of a piece of framed art?

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your questions!

Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself.

Are you trying to find the size of frame you would need for a piece of art or the dimensions of the art itself inside a frame? Could you describe what you are needing in just a little more detail?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am trying to sell some charcoal drawings and have been asked the size of the various drawings. All are framed with mats and glass. So I believe I need to know how to figure out the size of each drawing, would it be the size of the frame or the size of the drawing inside the mat?

It would be size of the actual piece of art itself. A frame size or mat size could be included as extra information but, when you list a piece of art for sale you will include only the actual dimensions of the art piece itself (length and width).

:-)