Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

Who supplies glass for ReliaBilt doors?

Who supplies the glass products for ReliaBilt doors and windows?

Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

A search on Reliabilt seems to tell me that Lowe's is the seller of this brand. They are made by the manufacturer Jeld-Wen (which you may already have found out). A quick thought would be to contact your local Lowe's in your community and see if they can order the glass panels for you. Conducted a search online for glass panels for your particular door and have come up with possibly some vendors for you to contact:

Manufacturer website in case you have not contacted them yet: http://www.jeld-wen.com/catalog/exterior-doors/glass-panel

A quick search under glass door panels comes up with many companies but trying to come up with ReliaBult is a bit difficult. The links above I hope can help.

JACUSTOMER-nrh5pu78- : Thank you for your attempts to answer the question. I have already contacted lowes and ReliaBilt has told them they will not sell the glass panels. I have looked at Ambiance and from what I see from their selection, they cannot help either. I have searched several websites directly to no avail. I had hoped that you would have a broader avenue to meet the need. I do understand that manufacturers like to protect their distributors, but that brings up the question as to how to get replacements if a door is broken?

I would like to hear of any more ideas you may have before rating; and I do appreciate your efforts and do not mind paying the $15, but would like a more concrete answer. Thanks Gary

Librarian Michael : Understand as this can be tough to find a distributor but let me see what I can research further before you give a rating.
JACUSTOMER-nrh5pu78- : I do appreciate your added efforts.
Librarian Michael : Just started to see what I can find. I first started at the vendor site just to see if there is anything that they may have that Lowe's will not do. I did find a pdf that for some reason I cannot open on my computer. See if you can: http://www.jeld-wen.com/product-support/documents/care-maintenance under Order Replacement Glass, Sash or Patio Door Panel PDF

Home Depot is listed over and over so I would give them a try if Lowe's cannot or will not help! Other than checking with the link from the manufacturer above that I just sent, another option is to check around with window and glass companies in your area. Here in my part of California, I have two places that put in windows so maybe somebody like that could be of help. Wish I had a complete answer but please try the link above from the manufacturer as the pdf did not open for me but the link does have info on ordering replacement glass.

JACUSTOMER-nrh5pu78- : Thank you for your added assistance. I believe now that I will just have to buy the doors I need. I guess this was a tough assignment,