Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

where can i buy gas for the Braun Hotbrush in Pietermaritzburg

where can i buy gas for the Braun Hotbrush in Pietermaritzburg Kwa-Zulu Natal?
My research shows that they may have discontinued the brush so finding the blue gas cartridges are difficult. One company though may still have some and they say that they are coming out with something new that could replace the cartridge and will still work for you.

They are called Olympic and can be reached in the UK at 01159-65 7447
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thank you for your answer but will the Olympic cartridges be available in South Africa and if so where?

I checked with the website for Olympic and nothing listed that I can find for South Africa. I have attached the link so that if you wish, you can contact them to see about shipping to South Africa.

http://www.braunservice.co.uk/braun-replacement-parts/

Your question about replacement parts is something others are asking about in message boards that I researched. All roads go to this site as they are the main replacement company for Braun products. People in other countries are also looking for replacement parts it seems and the representative for Olympic seems to have some items in stock as of a few months ago. Also Amazon.com seems to have some in stock as well.

I hope the info above was helpful and please rate my answer so that I can understand if I was helpful with your question.