How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Your Own Question
Michael, Librarian
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 3104
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...
Michael is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i have a minton teaset, pale green with a fluted pattern. There

This answer was rated:

i have a minton teaset, pale green with a fluted pattern. There are 2 plates missing. Could i get replacements for them?

Librarian Michael :

Without seeing what your pattern looks like, there is a company online in the US that has a BBB A+ rating that has replacement pieces for Minton sets:

Librarian Michael :

Would need the pattern name in order to see if there is anything else online that can help in getting replacement pieces. The site above though seems to have all sets listed.


There is no pattern as such, just the fluted finish on the pale apple green colour. There is also no number on the base of the pieces. The set was given to me in 1950. Hope this will help you!


Michael and 29 other General Specialists are ready to help you
Is this possibly your set:

Problem searching is that I can locate other sets for that era but not the color combination you have in your set.

Yet another site that may have replacement pieces: