Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

Open a Rimowa suitcase where default code wont open it

Open a Rimowa suitcase where default code won't open it

Im in a pinch and can't open my bag

Librarian Michael : Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.
Librarian Michael : You have to reset the code from what I see online. All depends on what case you have. Let me know which case you have and I can then research the answer. Did see online the different cases and how to reset combination so just need to know what name your case is.
Customer: The name of my case is the Salsa Air.
Librarian Michael :

I was going to try to write down each step here but the visuals I believe will help much more than myself explaining each step:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=981AbV__WeY

Librarian Michael :

Try following these steps and let me know if it was helpful. I can continue to search for you if your case did not open. I hope is does open.