General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

Serveral mediums have written to me via emails that Iam going

Serveral mediums have written to...
Serveral mediums have written to me via emails that I'am going to win BIG in a game of chance.I say to myself Again they say this to me , And again my hopes are brought up and nothing happens except the payment that I must pay them for telling me these false tales. All I want is to know is this really going to happen to me in the very near future before the end of the month ( September ) 2012. I really need the funds to help myself and my family and childeren. Please answer back. Thanks Abel
9/13/2012
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Hello again, Abel and welcome back to Just Answer!

We had spoken quite a few times in the past, my friend, and I'm glad to see you here again.

I'm sorry you are going through this anguish re: finances. The chances of you winning in a lottery or other game of chance are very slim and I'm sorry you have had your hopes brought up and then dashed, when this doesn't take place.

I see you continuing to work at your job successfully and having enough to support your family. Continue to pray to the good Lord and take each day as it comes, with strength and happiness. You will reap your rewards because you are a good person and work very hard to provide the best for your family.

I sent you my very best wishes for health and happiness for you and your entire family.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be happy to continue our conversation.

IMPORTANT: Please remember to choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit from the site for my help.

If you would like to request me personally in the future, just type 'For Cher Only' to begin your question. Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher

Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs

At my current job the department is going threw a mager change, they just demoted the Director and the Vice president of the institution is given the department untill Monday the 17th of this month to correct there mistakes. the manament team is an outside managment company and from the Supervisors to all the house staff works for the institution. My question is if all the house staff and supervisors are sve of maintaing thier jobs? Again I have been with thecompany for 26 years and I work for the institution and not the ouside management company.

,Like an answer to my reply question
Hi again, Abel, and thanks for your positive rating and your reply.

Also, thanks for your patience, as I was offline when you posted back and have just returned.

Yes, I remember your situation with the outside management company taking over the institution where you work. I think there will be some changes, but due to your seniority and history as an excellent worker for all these years, I feel you have nothing to worry about; your job will be safe.

Best regards,
Cher
Cher
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs