General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

expect to be

expect to be pulling our...

expect to be pulling our boat home next week using toll rd 43. has a 2 axle boat trailer. what info do you need and what is the anticipated toll.

9/8/2012
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs

Hello Howard, and welcome to Just Answer.

It would be helpful to know where toll road 43 is located. If it is the PA Turnpike/Mon Fayette Expressway, the following links below, will be helpful. Include information about where you will be entering and exiting the Turnpike and whether you will be paying the toll with EZ-Pass or cash, to determine the amount of the tolls. Also, include the information that your vehicle has 4 axles--2 for the car and 2 for the boat trailer. As you approach the tolls, you should see specified lanes for vehicles with more than 2 axles and for EZ-Pass.

http://www.paturnpike.com/toll/tollmileage.aspx

http://www.paturnpike.com/toll/images/pdfs/tolls_2012/MonFayetteExp_3maps_Cash_and_EZ.pdf

If toll road 43 is located elsewhere, please let me know. Thanks!

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be happy to continue our conversation.

IMPORTANT: If you found my answer helpful, please choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit for assisting you.

Please rate positively when you are satisfied with my answer. My only goal is your satisfaction!

If you require additional information, DO NOT RATE POORLY; STOP and click REPLY TO EXPERT TO LET ME KNOW WHAT INFORMATION YOU NEED. Also, please include any details that will allow me to help you more effectively.

Best regards,
Cher

Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs

Cher...I really appreciate the help offered, however, we have amended our plans and will not be transporting the boat this year. The prepayment of $38.00 to my EZ Pass acct. can stay there and will be used during our routine trips.

You asked me where toll road 43 was located: We pick it up @ Large, PA and exit in Uniontown, PA when going to our lake house @ the Youghiogheny Lake and, of course, reverse on our way back home.

Thanks again..

Howard

Hi again, Howard, and you're most welcome!

It was my pleasure to be of help.

Thanks very much for your Excellent rating and for your reply. Your plan sounds great re: not transporting your boat back home this year, but accomplishing that, next year.

Best regards,

Cher

Cher
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs