Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

How long do I cook 1 inch thick pork chops for so that they

How long do I cook 1 inch thick pork chops for so that they are cooked but not dried out?

Are the Pork Chops Boneless?

Are you cooking them in any sauce?

Joan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes they are boneless and just seasoned no sauce

You may want to quickly brown the chops to seer them, before putting them in the Pre Heated oven at 350*F. This way the juices are sealed in. I suggest putting a little water or broth in the bottom of the pan.

Once they are seered, place them in the pan covered with tin foil and place into the oven. Cook the pork chops 35-45 mins. The more chops you make in the pan the longer it will take them to cook. 2 chops will be the least time where 6 chops would take the longest.

When done you can pull them out and allow them to rest. This helps the juices to settle so they are not dry.

Serve with a side dish and enjoy.

Joan