Norman M.
Norman M., Researcher, Lecturer and Psychotherapist
Experience:  ADHP(NC), ECP and UKCP Registered.
14727623
Type Your Question Here...

Anyone know which people can help me predict the lottery like

Anyone know which people can help me predict the lottery like this site?: http://www.oranum.com/
Ask yourself this simple question.

Would these so called psychics be working for peanuts if they really could predict
anything?

Be easier just to sit at home,predict the lottery for your friends or yourself and watch the money roll in. The old chestnut that they cannot make predictions for themselves is a hoax. If they could predict accurately, why not simply charge $5000 a time and have happy customers.

Maybe it is NOT what you want to hear, but these people a fraudsters. No-one can truly predict the future. It is that simple. Save your money
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Oh i found out from a friend that they can't predict the future of and he uses it so you mean this site isn't a scam after what i said now basically?

In my view it IS a scam.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Ok but my friend said it wasn't but up to you not saying your wrong.

Fine by me!