How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SpecialistMichael Your Own Question
SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 508
Experience:  Senior Information Specialist
Type Your Question Here...
SpecialistMichael is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I stop subscriptions to the magazines Shape and Are

This answer was rated:

How do I stop subscriptions to the magazines Shape and Are you Friggin kiddin
Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for using justanswer.

Your question is listed to me as "

How do I stop subscriptions to the magazines Shape and Are you Friggin kiddin" but to be honest I have never heard of a magazine, nor the publisher of "Are you Friggin kiddin".

Regardless, do you remember what payment method you are using for these subscriptions?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Discover card

Ok keep in mind JustAnswer is not affiliated with Shape magazine and that we are experts who provide quick concise answers to issues where people are having questions or troubles.

You can do this 2 ways - Call discover card, explain the issue and stop payment OR you can do this through Shape's website, but youre going to need your little subscription tag found on the bill or I believe the magazine.

To do this:
Go to, the website
-Click on the Customer care tab
-Click on Check your account status
from there you will need to log in using your email or I would simply suggest using the address and other required information so they don't have even more of your info.
Under the check your account tab you can access your account information and most importantly stop the subscription.

Again though, keep in mind you are the consumer and if you are having trouble contacting a vendor, you have ulitmate control over YOUR money, if needed, you can simply call discover and ask them to stop payment and they will thereby canceling your paid subscription.

SpecialistMichael and 19 other General Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

what about Are you friggin kiddin

Is it spelled out just like that?

Is this the kindle E-book you are referring to?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Yes Are you friggin kiddin



Use this link you'll just need your login information.


Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here