Norman M.
Norman M., Researcher, Lecturer and Psychotherapist
Experience:  ADHP(NC), ECP and UKCP Registered.
14727623
Type Your Question Here...

i dont know in which category i have to post this question,

i dont know in which category i have to post this question, so im gonna post it here.
im traveling to Puerto Rico on sunday, tomorrow they are expecting a hurricane that its on its way here to US during the weekend... my question is: since im gonna travel on sunday with a hurricane on its way , does this affect the flight in any way?
Sadly, there is no way to predict accurately what effect, if any, it may have on your flight.

The beat way to proceed is to keep an eye on the weather forecasts, and to call your airline and ask them what their thoughts are at the moment, then keep in touch with them right up until your time of departure. Very often, if they expect disruption to their scheduled, they will post the information on their website.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

but if there is any danger they will cancel right? i hope they dont takee any chances... thats what scare me.

because at that moment the hurricane is not gonna be in Puerto Rico or US but its gonna be somewhere between those 2 points

No airline is going to send a valuable aircraft, and eveb MORE valuable passengers into danger. It's bad for business, so I really think you can relax!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thanks so much, im an anxious traveler and it was worrying me a little since im traveling with anxiety already and alone with my 3 year old daughter. thank you for your answer, i will go ahead and rate now