How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Norman M. Your Own Question
Norman M.
Norman M., Researcher, Lecturer and Psychotherapist
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 2568
Experience:  ADHP(NC), ECP and UKCP Registered.
Type Your Question Here...
Norman M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i passed my driving test in 1982 but emigrated ta sa where

This answer was rated:

i passed my driving test in 1982 but emigrated ta sa where ichanged my uk lisence for UK lisence can i still get my Uk lisence
It is most probable that since your licence was issue post 1976, that you can get a replacement without too much trouble. Sadly, however, the only people who can give you a truly definitive answer is the Driver and Vehicle licencing agency.

You will find detailed information and contact information here.
Norman M. and 29 other General Specialists are ready to help you