Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

what are run losses. i am a physician

what are run losses. i am a physician
Category: General
Expert:  Ellen replied 5 years ago.

My name isXXXXX am happy to provide you with information.

If at any time the information which I provide is not clear to you or does not fully answer your question, please ask me for clarification by using the reply button. When we are done, please take a moment to click the rating tab to rate my work. My goal is EXCELLENT and I hope your rating reflects that.

I think that you are referring to insurance loss runs. The loss run is the amount that has been paid out on claims.

I think this is what you wanted to know, but if not, please reply with a clarification of the context.

Please let me know if I have answered your question or whether you would like further information