How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joan Your Own Question
Joan, Internet Researcher
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 18180
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...
Joan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Not certain who to ask. I am looking for someone that does

This answer was rated:

Not certain who to ask. I am looking for someone that does fire/smoke/water damage as far as cleanup goes.


Service Master Clean is a service that does Fire, Water, and Smoke Damage Cleaning. It is a national company and well known for their work in restoration after serious damage. This is a link that where you can reach them:


This company was featured on TV in a show called Undercover Boss and is very conscientious about getting the restoration work done.


This is Servpro who are also national and do the clean up and restoration you are looking for:|16547|servpro||S|b|11740684276


Please let me know if this is what you are looking for. If not I will continue to try and assist you to get you a satisfactory answer.



Joan and 37 other General Specialists are ready to help you

Related General Questions