Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

can i rent a chrysler mini van in taormina

can i rent a chrysler mini van in taormina sicily for one day joe [email protected]
Hi Joe and welcome to Just Answer.

Check out this car rental agency in Taormina, Sicily and input the date you'll need the minivan. Then you can view prices and availability; it seems advanced booking will get you a discount:

http://www.maplandia.com/italy/car-rental/sicily-taormina-car-rental/

IMPORTANT: If you found my answer helpful, please choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit for my work. I'm very proud of my 100% positive feedback received from clients like you!

If you have any additional questions, please click 'Reply to Expert' for more information and/or BEFORE rating, and I will be glad to assist you further.

****Please do not consider a negative rating without replying to me first, to ask further questions. Thank you!****

Best regards,
Cher