General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

Did anything that I need to know about go on between my husband

Bob and a girl named...
Did anything that I need to know about go on between my husband Bob and a girl named Megan?This would have been between 2006 to 2009
7/21/2012
pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant

Pam Heslin :

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for allowing me to assist with your question.

Pam Heslin :

Thank you for joining me.

Pam Heslin :

You must be in a very difficult position, having to ask this question.

Customer :
Customer :

just needing to know

Pam Heslin :

As I connect into this situation, I see the connection between them, but I don't see an emotional, nor a physical affair between them.

Pam Heslin :

I see that they were within physical space of each other through a necessity like work or some other situation that brought them together.

Customer :

what kind of connection did they have

Pam Heslin :

I see a friendly connection between them, where they were able to communicate well, where there was mutual respect, but it was not a romantic connection.

Pam Heslin :

This girl Megan, she feels much younger than your husband. There is a feeling of known boundaries that should not be crossed by your husband.

Customer :

what about him andan ex employee named Casey. Thiswould have been between 2009 tp 2011

Pam Heslin :

I also sense a playfulness between him and Casey. I sense that Casey thought played with flirting with him, and that he played back, but I do not see anything that resembles infidelity of mind, heart or body.

Customer :

did they havean emotional affair?

Pam Heslin :

I see that Casey thought something material could be gained with playing with your husband in this way. That she wanted money, or something else material. I see that your husband's ego may have been inflated by this younger woman's attentions. But her intent was to play him. No, they did NOT have an emotional affair. He never cared for her emotionally

Customer :

ok thank you

Pam Heslin :

Your husband is deeply connected to you, even though he has trouble expressing it.

Pam Heslin :

He has a hard time with talking about his feelings, but I see in his heart that he would be absolutely devastated if anything ever happened to you, or if you left him. He would be torn apart.

Customer :

well i am just a little suspicios now because of a sexual affair he had back in 2004. was this the only time he had been with another woman

Pam Heslin :

He is man, he's human and he's able to appreciate a pretty face...he's not dead, lol. But emotionally, this man is yours, all yours.

Pam Heslin :

I do sense the affair, yes, but it was a one-time thing. He has incredible guilt over it.

Pam Heslin :

He has deep remorse over it, in fact, he feels that he will probably be punished for it, in a karmic or spiritual way.

Pam Heslin :

He wants to rebuild trust with you, but he does not know how. He longs for your acceptance, but doesn't know how to acheive it or ask for it.

Customer :

do i have to worry about this kind of thing in the future

Customer :
Pam Heslin :

No, he has no intent of making the same mistake again.

pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
psychic_chicken
Hi darling how are you?
Straight away when I read this I felt that your worrying unnecessarily I think its a bit of a case of your feeling a little insecure in your relationship at the moment darling and this is making matters a lot worse than they really are.

I feel a friendship between them only and no hanky panky you really don't need to worry I'm feeling that Bob doesn't tell you a hole lot what you mean to him he dose love you but I don't think her tells you enough if at all darling you really need to stop worrying about this its only going to make you unwell and coarse arguments between you both that aren't at all needed.

I'm a 4th generation psychic and very good at what I do and if something was going on it would have jumped strait out at me but it didn't darling so please stop worrying it wont do your health any good.

I hope this helped sweetheart take care xx
vibhuti9
vibhuti9, Teacher
hi there

if you remember i have already told you in your last postings , your husband is little bit flirt and flirting seems his passion but he is not cheater , not now at least , since long he has been faithful to you ,he truly loves you and appreciates your patience with him as he knows in his heart it is only you who has been patient with him otherwise if there had been some one else she would have gone till now leaving him behind alone, you have been supportive and loving,so dear, do not feel so bad , the important thing is realization ,and he realizes in his heart the importance of yours in his life although i know he never uses his mouth or his expression also rarely shows this, but it is equally true that he respects you and loves you deeply from the core of his heart,

i do see him beating himself up in his heart for being this way with you ,but it seems this is something out of his control and he can not stick on what he plans for you .means he wants to keep you happy and resist himself for doing anything which may hurt you but somehow or other he can not do so,so forgive him for harmless mistakes, and keep smiling ,enjoy your life, i wish you happiness and stable married life,thanks
pdheslin
pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant