Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

I printed some catalogs and I know there are company who can

I printed some catalogs and I know there are company who can send them out to your target clients and also mail them out for you.

Can you please find those information for me?
My target clients would be yoga studios in Miami and CA
I printed out 1500 catalogs. and I would like a find a marketing company who can send it out for me instead of me typing every single address myself.
thank you,
ada
Hello Ada, and welcome back to Just Answer.

From your description, I believe this is the type of company you are seeking:

http://www.rex3.com/miami/marketing-distribution/direct-mail-marketing.asp

or, perhaps this one: http://www.dm-mailing.com/

I'm using Miami as your home town for these examples, but if you're not located in Miami, please let me know what city you are in, as you will need to physically get the catalogs to them, unless you're planning on mailing them to whichever company you choose.

If this is not the type of company you had in mind, please let me know and I will continue to help you.

IMPORTANT: I hope you found my answer helpful and will choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit for my help. I'm very proud of my positive feedback, provided by clients like YOU!
Bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert'
before rating, and I will be glad to assist you further.

If you wish to specifically request me to answer future questions, simply type
'For Cher' to begin your question and I will reply, ASAP.
Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
HI Cher:

1) Are these 2 your favorite companies?

2) I emailed the rex 3 with more questions.

I guess I am wondering have you used them or checked if their price is compatible?

thank you

ada

Hi again, Ada and thanks for your reply.

These two companies seem to provide the services that you require, according to the description you included. I have not used them personally, but I have researched and cannot find any negative reports about them.

Contacting them with questions about the work you need done was the best thing you could do! You're the one who can explain best, XXXXX XXXXX you need, and then see if they are the best ones to do it and if their prices are within your range.

I wish you the best of luck with your company and your catalogs.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Can you please find me the same business in Las Vegas? My vendor shipped the catalog to Vegas instead of Orlando by mistake. So I think Vegas would be better.

Hello again Ada, and thanks for your reply and your positive rating.

I was offline when you posted back, and just returned, so I thank you for your patience. I will find you the same type of business in Las Vegas and get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,
Cher
Hi again, Ada.

Contact these companies in Las Vegas to see if they can address and mail your catalogs for you:

http://www.ebaprinting.com/business-to-business-mailing/

http://www.midnightprinting.com/web/faq.html
(scroll down to 'Mailing Services' and click on the first choice)

http://www.sunriseprintinglv.com/

As you can see, most of these companies both print and mail brochures/catalogs, so when you contact them, tell them that you only need their addressing/mailing services and get some price quotes for the quantity of catalogs you have.

Best regards,
Cher