PATRICIA
PATRICIA, Internet Researcher
Experience:  FUTURE DAYCARE OWNER, Gift of Discernment, ASSOCIATES DEGREE IN ARTS IN BUSINESS
18263522
Type Your Question Here...

Will my marriage work out & be happy???

Will my marriage work out & be happy???
Category: General
Expert:  PATRICIA replied 5 years ago.

Hello q8mc5eh8. I am not sure of your situation, but in any and every situation, you must trust that God will deliver you to a better place in your life. If this means that you have to go through trials to get to a happier marriage, then that will be his will. I hope you can open up your heart and ask him for forgiveness on both your parts, and pray for restoration. He hears all prayers, and in his time, he will answer them. It may seem like it is a never ending battle right now, but I promise you, he knows and he hears all of your prayers. Hold fast and listen, and he will answer.

I hope this comes as some encouragement,

If it did, say thank you Jesus,

God Bless,