How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Martin Your Own Question
Martin, Engineer
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 4922
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Type Your Question Here...
Martin is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im looking for something to cover woodknots on an already

This answer was rated:

I'm looking for something to cover woodknots on an already painted surface.
Hello Cecil. Sadly with the current paint, the knot will always show back. the proper way would be to sand the area, apply shellac, wait for it to dry according to the prescription of the manufacturer and then paint back over it.
Martin and 56 other General Specialists are ready to help you

Related General Questions