Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

I locked my combination i my safe Seiarl #DSO10-BK92392* its

I locked my combination i my safe Seiarl #DSO10-BK92392* its a Sentry combination only.
Category: General
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 5 years ago.

Hi if registered your safe when purchased with Sentry, you can log in to your Sentry account again retrieve the information from your account. Otherwise will have to fill out and have form notorized and send back to Sentry to have them give you the combination - https://www.sentrysafe.com/customercare/lost_your_combination

Can Email:[email protected] , Fax:(NNN) NNN-NNNNor

Mail: Sentry Group

XXXXX

Rochester, New York 14625

Once have received the completed and notarized form to confirm ownership of the safe, Sentry will give you the issued combination code.

Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
HelloCustomer and welcome to Just Answer.

I wanted to add some important information to the previous answer.

There is a $20 fee to recover your combination from Sentry. Also, when you fill out the Notary form, you will need to provide your serial number and model number. The way you wrote this in your question, it seemed as if you were under the impression that this entire number was the serial number. I believe you meant to write that your model number is DS0100 and your serial number is BK92392*.

This is the Notary form you will need to fill out and it's important that the notary is not related to you/has a different last name.

Here is a downloadable copy of your user's manual for your future reference:
http://www.sentrysafe.com/pdfs/OwnersManuals/513022.pdf

I wish you much good luck with your safe!

If you need any additional information, please click 'Reply' and direct your response to me, "Cher".

Please choose the happiest/smiley face Smile so I can receive credit for my help.

Positive Feedback and Bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated.

***If you wish to request me in the future, simply type "For Cher Only" to begin your question and I will answer ASAP***

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I thought I was dealing with sentry safe co. your web site was on the centry safe paper work I can't see paying for something I already knew turns out I had another copy of the combination in my file cabnet I think its wrong to have your web site my safe co. paper work.
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

We are Just Answer/Pearl, a global paid information and advice site. We are not affiliated with Sentry Safe so our company name should not appear on any paperwork from the safe's company.

I'm glad to hear your found your combination.

You are not obligated to accept any answer you did not find helpful; however, please keep in mind that I did spend time researching and sending you an answer with information you stated you did not have, including your owner's manual.

Best regards,
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist