pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
60622861
Type Your Question Here...

Arenyou able to say when i will have a new man in my life?

Arenyou able to say when i will have a new man in my life? My husband is divorcing me. He left home on 29 Decembe last due to ill health, he is still mentally imbalanced,!but i cannot do any more for him, sadly.
Category: General
Expert:  pdheslin replied 5 years ago.
Nice to see you again Barbara :)

I'm getting a strong feeling about this summer for you, not just one, but two gentlemen that are going to be available to you for spending time with.

There is one that is going to be the end of June timeframe, the one that is looking for friendship only.

But there is another one, I'm hearing the name "Mark" or something similar. This person is very much all about music. He either plays an instrument, or is a very strong fan of a specific type of music.

Please don't look beyond that time frame, and just enjoy the journey :)

I know how painful this is for you, but from talking with you the other day, I know that you are a very smart cookie!

Warmly,
Pam