Chris Miller
Chris Miller, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Master's degree in social work, computer knowledge, strong math and science background
22285537
Type Your Question Here...

Hello my question is for Business statistics and it is A normal

Hello my question is for Business statistics and it is A normal population has 99.73 percent of the population measurements within ____ (1) one (2) two (3) three (4) four standard deviations of the mean. My next question is If the mean, median, and mode for a given population all equal 25, then we know that the shape of the distribution of the population is (1) bimodal (2) skewed to the right (3) symmetirc (4) skewed to the right.

Hello, and thanks for the question.

A normal population has 99.73 percent of the population measurements within three standard deviations of the mean.

If the mean, median, and mode for a given population all equal 25, then we know that the shape of the distribution of the population is symmetric

Hope this helps!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hello my next question is The median is the value below which and above which approximately 50 percent of the measurements lie. True or false

Thanks for the question.

The median is the value below which and above which approximately 50 percent of the measurements lie. True