Patience
Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
61840635
Type Your Question Here...

Is there a website that shows rock clubs for teenagers (under

Is there a website that shows rock clubs for teenagers (under 18 years of age) where there is no alcohol?
What city/state are you located or within driving distance of?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am looking for a nationwide site.
All the websites I can locate advertise per city or region. Not sure a nationwide listing such as this exists. Maybe another expert will have better luck.
Hi- I suggest you check out the All Ages Movement Project network (AMP).

The AMP network consists of all-ages Punk, Hip-hop and Indie venues as well as many youth-run recording studios and art galleries. For listings, go to: http://www.allagesmovementproject.org/amp_directory

You may also be interested in the following book published by AMP, " In Every Town: An All-Ages Music Manifesto," by Shannon Stuart. In it, Stewart has compiled accounts from all-ages venues nationwide.

In addition, major cities often have their own networks with websites. Please let me know if I can help steer you to dance clubs in a specific area. Good luck in your search and please click ACCEPT or leave feedback so that I can receive compensation from Just Answer. Thanks.

Happy dancin' to you and yours, Patience P.
Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience: MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences