General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

Where is Shantays yacht? I am wanting to visit my freins who

Where is Shantay's yacht? I...
Where is Shantay's yacht? I am wanting to visit my freins who lives I think in Ventura, Calforina. The yacht has a jesus symbol on it, her name is XXXXX XXXXX there is a blue stripe on both sides of it.
5/17/2012
GeneralistWindylen
GeneralistWindylen, Tutor/Mentor

Windylen :

Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am happy to assist you today. Will start working on this and will let you know soon.

Windylen :

Hi! I am sorry to inform you but Shanti Yacht now called Aquarius Yacht is already for sale and it s now in Los Angeles California. ( http://www.extravaganzi.com/aquarius-yacht-formerly-my-shanti-yacht-for-sale/ )

Customer:
I think it is in Venture Calfornia the yacht a jesus symbol on it and her is on it please respones to this
Is there a yacht at this adderess Rincon Beach park Dr. Ventura Calforina
Hi! I have found out that the Yacht you are referring to was for sale last 2010. Here is another link to that which shows still for sale. http://luxury-online.info/?tag=motoryacht ( please see the 5th one - Aquarius Yacht )
Is there a Yacht at this address at Rincon Beach Park Dr. Ventura Calforina. In front of one of those house's there

Will try to work on this and will post my answer soon.
I want my answer then you get yours please help me
Hi, there are lots of Yachts on that given address. We can not locate exactly the feature you are referring to. I suggest it would be better if you contact them. Here is the number 1-800-843-6214 ( http://www.ventura-usa.com/things-to-do/harbor-activities/index.cfm )
are you referring to that there is more then one yacht over at that area. That area is where my friend lives I just do not have the adderess I know that there is It may have a different name then please response to this.

Yes, kindly check the link I have given you, so you could see if that is the place you are referring to.
What kind of information are you looking for I do not undrerstand. What link are you referring to?

Hi, prior to this conversation I have given you the website and the number of the place so you could check if that is exactly what you are referring to.
I am asking you at this Rincon Beach Park Dr. In this area is there a yacht that has a jesus symbol and the name to the yacht what is the house adderess that it sit in front of this is what I am wanting to know

Hi, will opt this question so other expert can help you. Thank you!
Josie-Mod
Josie-Mod, Moderator
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
I am waiting on an answer the my question about Rincon Beach Park Dr.

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
ok
In Rincon Beach Park Dr. in Ventura, Calforina is there a yacht that has a jesus symbol on it and what adderess is the yacht park (in front of the house overthere)
General Jay
General Jay, Problem Solver
Thank you for using JustAnswer!

I was able to view this street via satellite imagery and there is no way that a yacht is parked on Rincon Beach Park Drive in Ventura, California.

There is no waterfront docking along this street because it is lined with a jagged rocks. The houses are also practically right next to the road with only room for a car length to park. Anyone who lives on this street would need a different location to store the yacht.

I hope this helps you locate your friend.

What I mean is that go on google maps and you put this in Rincon Beach Park Dr. along the coast I am referring to that would be in front of the house right?
In the water in front of the house's is what i am referring to did you see from the air any yachts there in the water
I did not see any boats in the water along the coast of the road.
ok let me try this then I'm sorry does Shantay Williams live at that area if so which house over there at Rincon Beach Park Dr. What is the address and I think that Rikki, Warren, and Tommy all live in the same house as well see if that helps
Unfortunately, there is no way for me to know who is living in the houses on that street. Its possible to find out who owns the properties, but you never can tell who is living there.
General Jay
General Jay, Problem Solver
General Jay
General Jay
General Jay, Problem Solver