General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

8 place settings Lenox china autumn

Customer Question
8 place settings Lenox china autumn
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: General
4/27/2012
Expert: A. Schuyler, Research Analyst replied 5 years ago
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. This was one of the most popular patterns Lenox ever made, and still is. Prices range from about $140 per place setting used in fine condition to $199 per place setting brand new.

Which pieces does a "place setting" include? I also have an oval serving dish (7"x10") and a hexogonal serving dish (8"0) What are their value?
A 5-piece place setting includes a dinner plate, salad plate, bread-and-butter plate, cup and saucer. Simple oval serving bowks are usually $80-90 and fancy ones about $150-160 at replacement value..
How much are the double handled soup bowls worth? and
How much are the hexogonal cereal bowls worth?

The cream soup and its saucer would go for about $90. The small hexagonal serving bowls are about $50 each.

I hope this has been helpful. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Table linens with Lenox Autumn pattern embroidered: linen table cloth (68" x 178"), 8 placemats, and 8 napkins.

I'm sorry, but we are supposed to answer one thing per question. This one was " 8 place settings Lenox china autumn." I've answered numerous other ones since then. This is the last one, then I expect an accept. Linens unless in new condition are worth little The whole set would be less than $100.

A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
This my first time using this service. I apologize for misunderstanding the limits of the questions. You have been very patient with my ignorance. Thank you.

You're quite welcome. Goood luck selling your Lenox collection. It's a beautiful pattern.

A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst