How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask General Jay Your Own Question
General Jay
General Jay, Problem Solver
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 1053
Experience:  General contractor, project manager, excellent problem solving skills, retired professional athlete.
Type Your Question Here...
General Jay is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am now 64 years old, i just found out throught rumors, that

Resolved Question:

I am now 64 years old, i just found out throught rumors, that my daughter, is nor my birth child. I want to just let it go, but then i want to know before my time is done. what route do i go and how musch would it cost me?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  General Jay replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for using Just Answer!

If you simply want to know if you are her father then you can buy a DNA paternity test. I have attached a link to a website where you can purchase the item on-line. The instructions say that you will need to collect DNA cheek swabs and then send them to the Identigene paternity test lab. The results can be viewed online in a couple days after receipt.

Please read the attached information on the product and decide whether or not this is something you would like to use.

There are also DNA diagnostics centers throughout the country that you could provide this type of service as well. Call the number on the website and they will be able to provide you with a cost.

Feel free to post any follow-up questions you may have.
General Jay and 19 other General Specialists are ready to help you