General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

A fantasy book about a world, where wealthy parents would have up to 6 magical stones inop

Customer Question
erated in baby's spine. Help? All...
A fantasy book about a world, where wealthy parents would have up to 6 magical stones inop erated in baby's spine. Help?
All I remember is that the main charecters are two siblings, a boy and a girl (think he's name is Josh), and they each have 6 stones, which means their dad is very rich. Think he was a dragon breeder or something. Book begins on their farm.
Depending on the color of the stones chosen by the parents the child will grow up with certain magic powers that are stronger the more stones you have. After unleeching magical power the stones will be drained and will recharge over time.
That's all I remember. Hope this rings a bell to someone.
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: General
4/23/2012
Expert: Jesse Handel, Scientist replied 5 years ago
Jesse Handel
Jesse Handel, Scientist
Hello and thank you for coming to Just Answer. We appreciate the opportunity to help you with your questions. So far, the only book series that I have found that deals with teenagers with magical stones implanted in their backs is the "Broken Sky" series by XXXXX XXXXXing. It has a comic book-looking cover, but it isn't a comic book (or graphic novel). Here is the listing for the first book in the series on Amazon.com. See if this is what you are remembering. Broken Sky. If these are the books you are looking for, then either accept this answer or let me know. I will continue looking for other possibilities until I find the book you're looking for or I run out of possibilities. If I can't find the book for you, then I will opt out of your question and let another expert try.
Jesse Handel
Jesse Handel, Scientist
Jesse Handel
Jesse Handel
Jesse Handel, Scientist