Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

Hi my question is who is Scott [email protected] I want

Hi my question is who is Scott [email protected] I want to know everything about him that you can tell me so I know he is for real
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 5 years ago.

Hello and welcome back,

I am going to recommend that you get a professional Background check from a reputable company. This will be the only way to get the answers you seek about Scott M Grant.

There are a lot of scam artists on the Internet that will take advantage of innocent people. Google seraches do not offer the information you need to know about this person. I know this site may seem pricey, but it is worth the money for the security of knowing who you are talking to and if they are out to get your money.

This site does US and International Background checks: http://www.bcint.com/

Joan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
How long does a background check take at the above sight that you gave me/ All I have gotten back is an email that asked what do you want to know and then nothing at all?
Expert:  Joan replied 5 years ago.

I have spoken with the company and I suggest you contact them by phone to go over what you need and how they can help you:(NNN) NNN-NNNN Joan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you I will try that number tommorow as it is 830 pm in my home state of Maine.
Expert:  Joan replied 5 years ago.

Hi

I just got off the phone with them and they said they would be happy to help you in any way they can. Joan