How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lady Themis Your Own Question
Lady Themis
Lady Themis, Internet Researcher
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 7751
Experience:  Knowledgeable in a broad range of topics
Type Your Question Here...
Lady Themis is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I replace stolen Series E Bonds?

Resolved Question:

How do I replace stolen Series E Bonds?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Lady Themis replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for your question.


Aside from making a claim for restitution against the perpetrator (if known), you can file a claim with the U.S. Treasury for lost, stolen, or destroyed bonds. Here is the form:


I hope this answers your question. Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions.


Lady Themis and 19 other General Specialists are ready to help you