General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

Where can I buy vending games or ticket redemption games at

Customer Question
a gooooooooood rate. For public...
Where can I buy vending games or ticket redemption games at a gooooooooood rate. For public use?
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: General
4/6/2012
Expert: Cher, Educator-40+ yrs replied 5 years ago
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Hi again, and thanks very much for requesting me to answer your question.

Please allow me a short time to research this for you.

What is your location (city/state)?

Thanks,
Cher
Baltimore
Hi again, and thanks very much for letting me know your location.

I will research this for you and get back in touch as soon as I find something for you.
Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Cher
Hi again, and thanks so much for your patience.

I've found the following companies for you, that sell the types of machines you're looking for:

http://www.bhmvending.com/Amusements/redemption_ticket_redemptionS-Z.html
(This one is a nationwide distributor and will match any competitor's price)

Here are some other companies for you to check out:
http://www.bmigaming.com/games-sports-basketball.htm

http://www.bradydist.com/brady_distributing_arcade_games.php

http://www.slotsdirect.com/potofgold2.html

http://www.weinerd.com/equipment_sales.htm

Contact them all, for additional information, and see what you can find out which may be of benefit to you.

Please let me know if you need any additional information by clicking 'Reply'.

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for assisting you today (although you have made a deposit/have a subscription, no payment is released to the Expert until you click on 'Accept').

Positive Feedback and Bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated.

Best regards,
Cher
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Ur d best Cher...tanx
Hi again, and you're most welcome!

Thanks very much for your accept and kind compliment!

Best regards,
Cher
Cher have to ask u one more question. I went tru the sites. On the ist site u sent, I like the wacky duck game that talks and for all ages . However that seems to be the only talking game there. Do u know where there are lots of it(different animals that talk and tease )while d kids play d games? I want to buy up to 9 sets so please a good deal site is soooo appreciated. Thanx
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

I'll research this for you and get back to you as soon as I can.

Best regards,
Cher
Hi again,

I'm so sorry; please forgive the delay. I didn't forget about you! : )

Take a look at this game and see if it would interest you:

http://www.coinopexpress.com/products/machines/redemption_machines/Animal_Competition_4597.html

I'm not sure if it has any animal sounds, though. Their main site has many interesting games geared toward kids:
http://www.coinopexpress.com/products/machines.html

Also, what about 'ride on' coin operated machines, if you're thinking of this for your children's store:
http://www.coinopexpress.com/products/machines/kiddie_rides.html

Best regards,
Cher
Cher
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs