Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Well, all of my problems have to do with at & t. Currently,

Well, all of my problems have to do with at & t. Currently, my Autopay apparently is not active. I want them to start mailing me paper statements again, so that I can be sure that I'm paying my bills. I have two accounts, U-Verse and a separate land line. I do NOT want to contact them by telephone. Trying to talk with them always ends up just making me mad, and they ask for passwords etc. that I may not have at hand. Can you find a mailing address for me, so that I can write to them?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

I'm so sorry you've experienced so much frustration in trying to get your problem resolved with AT&T. They don't have the best reputation for Customer Service.

Here is the mailing address of their main office:

AT&T
208 S. Akard Street
Dallas, TX 75202

I too, have AT&T as my residential phone provider, and on the online bill, there is an option to check to discontinue your enrollment for 'e-bill' or paperless billing, if you would like to begin receiving paper statements again. Try to find this on your bill online and see if you're able to get back to receiving paper statements on your own. If not, contact them at the address above.

I wish you much good luck and hope you are successful!

Please let me know if you need any additional information by clicking 'Reply'.

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for assisting you today (although you have made a deposit/have a subscription, no payment is released to the Expert until you click on 'Accept').

Positive Feedback and Bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you. I plan to write to the address you gave me. Every time I receive a notice from them via email, thee's a warning attached that it could be phishing....all the more reason to do the billings and payments in some way other than Autopay.
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again, and you're most welcome.

Thanks very much for your accept and your reply.

I agree, if you're receiving notices with warnings attached saying it could be phishing, doing your business re: payments via regular mail may be safest for you.

Best regards,
Cher