Patience
Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
61840635
Type Your Question Here...

What is the price trend for wide flange steel the past six

What is the price trend for wide flange steel the past six months?

What do you anticipate will be the price trend for wide flange steel over the next three months?
Category: General
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Expert:  Patience replied 5 years ago.
Hello- Thank you for waiting.

There were large prices increase for wide-flange steel during the first half of 2011. These prices peaked in Oct., took a slight dip and then went higher in December and January, at which time they leveled off. However, those prices were still at more than 4% above the prices of a year ago.

Currently, the published prices for wide-flange steel beams appear to be staying pretty much at that same level, with no predicted major change in sight.

For more in-depth analysis of the field, I would suggest getting a premium subscription to American Metal Market, AMM.com. They also have a free limited trial offer which could be helpful.

I would be happy to provide further clarification. Please click on ACCEPT or submit feedback so that I can get credit for my assistance. then I can still provide a follow up response if needed.

Best regards XXXXX XXXXX endeavors, Patience P.
Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience: MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences