General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

I have a 30yr + meilink single door, single handle dial com.

Customer Question
lock safe-what i don't have...
I have a 30yr + meilink single door, single handle dial com. lock safe-what i don't have is combination but safe is open for id. numbers-any ideas?
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: General
3/22/2012
Expert: Angela--Mod,
 replied 5 years ago
Angela--Mod

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Ok- i'm looking to get the combo, hopefully by giving you make, model and serial no. Thx
Expert: Angela--Mod,
 replied 5 years ago

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Expert: Cher, Educator-40+ yrs replied 5 years ago
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
HelloCustomer and welcome to Just Answer.

Meilink safes are now part of Fireking, so you would need to contact the manufacturer to find out how to retrieve your lost combination. You can contact their Customer Service department here: 1-800-457-2424

You might also need to speak with their Technical Support department at: 1-800-452-4655. Phones are staffed 6 am - 8 pm Mon-Fri, 9 am - 6 pm Sat, 9 am - 3 pm Sun and holidays. All times are Eastern time zone.

I hope you are successful in retrieving your safe's combination and wish you much good luck!

Please let me know if you need any additional information by clicking 'Reply'.

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for assisting you today (although you have made a deposit/have a subscription, no payment is released to the Expert until you click on 'Accept').

Positive Feedback and Bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated.

Best regards,
Cher
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Cher
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs