Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

Am I automaticly renewed--not sure what I am to do to rene

Am I automaticly renewed--not sure what I am to do to renew
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 5 years ago.

Can you give me a little more information about your question? It will allow me to assist better if I knew more about the question. Joan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
not sure how to renew membership
Expert:  Joan replied 5 years ago.

This is Justanswer which is a 3rd party site pay per question site that gives advice on various issues. I would be happy to try and assist you, but I need to know which membership or what type of membership are you trying to renew?

Joan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Am I not contacting you through just answer--that is the membership I want to renew
Expert:  Joan replied 5 years ago.

You asked your question in the General section of Justanswer. com. As far as I see you are a Member in good standing and do not have to do anything to continue to use the site or renew a membership.

If you have any questions you can contact our customer service department here: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help In the link supplied is a Q&A section as well as a Phone number to contact customer service. Joan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Then why are they telling me that it expires on the 23rd of this month?????????????
Expert:  Joan replied 5 years ago.

It is possible your subscription may be what is expiring, but this information would have to be taken up with customer service. I gave you the link above that will give you information and how to reach the Customer Service Department. This link will help you to get to support: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/topics/144

Joan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you!
Expert:  Joan replied 5 years ago.

Hope they can get it all straightened out for you. Joan