General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

Where can I find out the cheapest places to fly?I am flying

Customer Question
Where can I find out...
Where can I find out the cheapest places to fly?
I am flying out of MSY.
I want to go to Europe, Fiji, South America, beaches anywhere!
Is the a site that tells me the cheapest places to fly into, from New Orleans?
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: General
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/16/2012
Expert: Cher, Educator-40+ yrs replied 5 years ago
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

When are you planning to fly, for how long will you be away, and are you looking for the least expensive flights AND accomodations (hotel, etc.)?

Do you want a direct flight only, or will a short stopover be okay?

Your main criteria is that your destination must have beaches?

Thanks for all your additional information.

Best regards,
Cher
I want to go to Europe or Ecuador in December.
I only need the flights. Least expensive flights possible. I might go elsewhere if I could fly there for much cheaper. I know the domextic flight prices, but I am looking for international travel flights here.
Family of two adults, two kids and an infant.
For a discount, stops are fine. But the shorter the commute, the better, of course.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply with additional information.

Please allow me some time to research this for you, now that I have more details.

Thanks,
Cher
Hello again,

I've done some research for you and the prices are quite high--$800-$900 (and up) per person, round trip, to the areas you would like to visit.

I'm going to leave your question open and available to all other experts at this time, who may be able to help you further.

Regards,
Cher
Expert: Norman M., Researcher, Lecturer and Psychotherapist replied 5 years ago
Norman M.
Norman M., Researcher, Lecturer and Psychotherapist
There certainly is, and it's called skyscanner. You type in your departure airport, and it will give you prices for all airlines and all routes originating from there, whether single, return, direct or indirect.

Visit the site here
Norman M.
Norman M.
Norman M.