General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

who will i marry

Customer Question
who will i marry
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: General
3/16/2012
Expert: SU DARSHAN, Consultant replied 6 years ago
SU  DARSHAN
SU DARSHAN, Consultant

SU DARSHAN :

hello user

SU DARSHAN :

welcome to just answer

SU DARSHAN :

hello

SU DARSHAN :

I have verified your question based on random horary number -

SU DARSHAN :

hello

SU DARSHAN :

no:85 at 06.04.01 on 16.03.2012

ascendant is :aries.

7th house indicates your lovable partner

11th house indicates - your fulfillment of desires.

SUN SIGN IS : PISCES.

THE MOST SUITABLE LOVE PARTNER IS WITH

ANY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING SUN SIGNS:

VIRGO

CAPRICORN

AND

TAURUS.
********
ALL THE BEST.

SU DARSHAN :

hello user

SU DARSHAN :

THANK YOU AND ALL THE BEST.

SU DARSHAN :

MAY GOD BLESS YOU

SU DARSHAN :

I request you to kindly click the ACCEPT button , PLEASE.
THANK YOU

Expert: SUN, Consultant replied 6 years ago
SUN
SUN, Consultant

Dear friend,

I have analyzed your question based on Horary astrology method to get an accurate answer.

At the time of analysis the Ascendant falls on Pisces.

5th house lord moon is well posited in the 10th house from the acendant and

he signifies 5 and 10.

7th house lord is in the ascendant and he signifies 1,4 and 7.

Usually you are sentimental and emotional and calm in nature.You easily
believe others and you are having a very good helping tendency.

Well,I see that you will have a love marriage.First that person become your friend
then it develops into love and it end up in marriage.

Your partner may work in the computer field.Planetary positions shows that you will
have a good marriage life.

Hope this will help you.

May God bless you dear.

***************

Please hit the ACCEPT button as a sign of appreciation.
This is the only way that I will be credited for my time and service.
Bonus is welcome

****************

If you want my help ,simply you can add my name and ask your questions.
Thank you dear.

SUN
SUN, Consultant
Expert: VEDIC ASTROLOGER, Consultant replied 6 years ago
VEDIC ASTROLOGER
VEDIC ASTROLOGER, Consultant
Please provide your birth details here and reply to me . i can help you

thank you
SUN
SUN
SUN, Consultant