General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Will Rich and I be able to move past our breakup and work things…

Customer Question
Will Rich and I be...
Will Rich and I be able to move past our breakup and work things out and get back together?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: General
3/15/2012
Expert: SUN, Consultant replied 6 years ago
SUN
SUN, Consultant

Dear friend,

The first card that I pulled for you is The hanged man.This card shows that you

are helpless and feeling trapped.I see that things around you make you feel

alone.The second card I pulled is The High priestess.This is not a negative

card but also not a positive card too.This card suggests you to maintain patience

and calmness.

See dear,I see that Yes,you both will work together to overcome your past

obstacles.But it will take time.You should have to wait.

Hope this will help you.

********************

Please hit the ACCEPT button as a sign of appreciation.
This is the only way that I will be credited for my time and service.
Bonus is welcome

****************

If you want my help ,simply you can add my name and ask your questions.
Thank you dear.

SUN
SUN, Consultant
Expert: pdheslin, Consultant replied 6 years ago
pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant

Hello! Thank you for allowing me to answer this question for you.

It's my pleasure to share an authentic tarot card reading for you, complete with card imagery, just as you would see in a face to face tarot card reading, and a classic interpretation with psychic commentary.

The card I drew from the Spirit Guides to answer your question is The Sun - the 19th Key

graphic

When the Sun appears in a reading, it means that you're going to have your day in the Sun. When the light of day can shine on all aspects of the difficulty you're going through, you can see things clearly and work through them. It's a call to be brave, and bare your soul, in the light of day. It's a call to talk things through with each other and make sure you are crystal clear about your feelings.

I hope this reading has helped answer your question and provided additional insight. If so, please let me know by clicking, "Accept". If you still have questions about this reading after accepting I will be most happy to answer them!

Warmly,

Pam Heslin

pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Expert: azureoceans, Consultant replied 6 years ago
azureoceans
azureoceans, Consultant
Hello darling

there seems to be a lot of regrets here with him. as much as the break up needed to happen i do get that theres lessons to be learnt from this. you will get back together but the sooner you two learn whats meant to be learnt from this experience the better. things come to a head, a breaking point in the relationship hun and it snapped.

it can also be fixed, but it wont just get fixed without any effort. you need to look at why things happened in the first place, what brought this about so that you can both learn not to end up in this predicament again. i do see him getting past this and i do see him coming back darling. but sweetheart work on the issues that caused the break up otherwise after you get back together you will end up apart again, so learn from this one xx
azureoceans
azureoceans, Consultant
Expert: SU DARSHAN, Consultant replied 6 years ago
SU  DARSHAN
SU DARSHAN, Consultant

DEAR USER,

I THANK YOU for choosing - "JUST ANSWER " and WELCOME you -

to a Team of Experienced , Dedicated Professional EXPERTS

for analyzing your question and to help you.

THE CARDS FOR THE ANALYSIS:
----------------------------------------

1.The World

2.The Empress

3.The Hanged Man

YOUR QUESTION:

ANSWER:

'' YES ''. RICH AND YOU WILL WORK THINGS OUR AND GET BACK TOGETHER.

The first two cards give a positive energy for your question .

The third card indicates some sort of delay and it seems, you have to reconcile the pending

issues with him in this regard.

Please try to make him to understand your feelings.

Please take care.

All the best.

The above predictions are based on TAROT analysis.

-------------
We don't hold any responsibility for your decisions and actions taken by you.

--------------
If you have any questions to ask,

PLEASE -add my name '' SU DARSHAN '' in your question and ask for details.

--------------

I request you to kindly click the ACCEPT button , PLEASE.

Any BONUS in this regard is appreciated.

Please give me a POSITIVE FEEDBACK .

Thank you.

SU  DARSHAN
SU DARSHAN, Consultant
Expert: Mother_Dove, Consultant replied 6 years ago
Mother_Dove
Mother_Dove, Consultant

I am sorry hear about your break-up. The cards I am pulling for your question are:

The Knight of Wands (Adventure) + The Page of Wands (Potential) + The 7 of Sword (Diplomacy). Because all 3 are in the upright position the chances of you getting back together are good, but there is a lot for you guys to work on to get to this point.

You have experienced kind of a cross-roads in your relationship. After a period of tension caused by many difficulties things will have the opportunity to change for the better. There are a lot of things going on and I feel that one of you has met someone else or has someone else in the picture. It could be both of you but this energy is circulating around you.

Although it can take a little time I do see you getting back together, but you will have to take a whole new approach to make this work in the future. It can not be the same as it was before. If there is someone else in your life you will have to make the choice to narrow it down to just Rich or move on.

Now is the time for you to really access what it is you want out of love and if Rich can give that to you and you him. If this is the case you will have to work on the way you communicated before and heal the past. If you do not think you can get what you need out of this relationship you may want to move on. Either way I do see love coming your way in the future.

I hope this has been helpful. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Wishing you the best!

Mother_Dove

Mother_Dove
Mother_Dove, Consultant

DEAR USER

I thank your good selves - for your acceptance .

Just call me " SU DARSHAN " - for your questions, in future.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

-------------

Any BONUS / POSITIVE FEEDBACK is warmly appreciated

Thank you and all the best.

**********************