General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Is my mother mad at me? Can you give me a reading on our r…

Customer Question
Is my mother mad at...
Is my mother mad at me? Can you give me a reading on our relationship?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: General
3/15/2012
Expert: SUN, Consultant replied 6 years ago
SUN
SUN, Consultant

SUN PSYCHIC :

Dear friend,I am getting positive energy from your mom and she is not mad at you.Rather I see that she is having care and affection in your growth and success.Please wash out your negative thoughts dear.There may be some petty issues,but it won't affect your relationship.

SUN PSYCHIC :

Hope this will help you

SUN PSYCHIC :

Please hit the ACCEPT button as a sign of appreciation.

Expert: azureoceans, Consultant replied 6 years ago
azureoceans
azureoceans, Consultant
Hi love
your mum seems to be going through something at the moment and she is coming across as being very touchy and short tempered right now, agitated

i dont get that shes actually angry towards you more what ever is going on around her right now but she does seem to be expressing it in not just yours but others direction also.
you arent as close to your mum as you could be so work on that one,

she will actually thank you for it hun if you start making an effort. i do feel shes distressed about something here so could use your support. even if shes not quite ready to open up about whats happening you being there for her will help regardless xx
Expert: hayes0904,
 replied 6 years ago
hayes0904
I don't see her angry at you. Like all moms she only wants the best for you. She may be going through some personal issues now, give her a little time or have that heart to heart talk with her.She truly only wants to see you happy.
Expert: pdheslin, Consultant replied 6 years ago
pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant

Hello! Thank you for allowing me to answer this question for you.

It's my pleasure to share an authentic tarot card reading for you, complete with card imagery, just as you would see in a face to face tarot card reading, and a classic interpretation with psychic commentary.

I'm going to do a reading called, "The 3 Legged Stool: You, the Other, and The Relationship". It's a recognition of the fact that there are 3 energies to each relationship (whether romantic or family) and the Relationship itself has an energy all it's own.

You: 9 of Swords

graphic

This is definitely the energy of losing sleep over a situation, grief, worry, lack of serenity and comfort. The suit of Swords is air, and represents communication and thought, and the 9 means that you're possibly over-thinking a situation and trying to guess what The Other person is thinking. Don't guess - ask! Don't over think the situation, especially what's truly out of your control. 9 also represents graduation and initiation. You're trying to move the next level, but you're being "tested".

The Other (your Mom)

graphic

Swords again, (thought and communication) but this time we have the number 4, which means stability, solid foundation, but it also means, lack of movement and rigidity. She feels that her place is provide the voice of "reason" and foundation and her heart may be in the right place but it's a sharp contrast to the "9" energy of yours.

The Relationship:

graphic

Please don't panic at this card, it simply means that you and Mom are "addicted" in a way, to this circular style of communication and perception of each other. See the 2 figures in the card, chained to the symbol of the devil, which is our own worst habits, our own shortcomings and our own petty resentments. See how the chains are large enough to simply remove and walk away? But the figures chose to remain chained. Make the choice to remove the chains of old perceptions of Mom and look deeper at the child within her. How did she grow up? What role models did she have -- or not have -- growing up? It's time to shake up perceptions and old habits of communicating. This is a Greater Arcana card, unlike the suit cards, and it means this is a lesson you must learn, or keep bumping your head up against it for the rest of your life, in one form, or another.

I hope this reading has helped answer your question and provided additional insight. If so, please let me know by clicking, "Accept". If you still have questions about this reading after accepting I will be most happy to answer them!

Warmly,

Pam Heslin

Expert: SU DARSHAN, Consultant replied 6 years ago
SU  DARSHAN
SU DARSHAN, Consultant

DEAR USER,

I THANK YOU for choosing - "JUST ANSWER " and WELCOME you -

to a Team of Experienced , Dedicated Professional EXPERTS

for analyzing your question and to help you.

THE CARDS FOR THE ANALYSIS:
----------------------------------------

1.Two of Pentacles

2.Strength

3.Four of Cups

YOUR QUESTION:

ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION:
------------------------------------

''NO'' YOUR MOTHER IS NOT MAD AT YOU.

IT SEEMS , SHE IS IN CONFUSED MOOD.

YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HER IS GOOD.

THE CARDS DID NOT GIVE ANY NEGATIVE ENERGY FOR YOUR QUESTION.

-----------

The above predictions are based on TAROT analysis.

-------------
We don't hold any responsibility for your decisions and actions taken by you.

--------------
If you have any questions to ask,

PLEASE -add my name '' SU DARSHAN '' in your question and ask for details.

--------------

I request you to kindly click the ACCEPT button , PLEASE.

Any BONUS in this regard is appreciated.

Please give me a POSITIVE FEEDBACK .

Thank you.
Expert: Mysticalme, Consultant replied 6 years ago
Mysticalme
Mysticalme, Consultant

Hello and thank you for requesting me.

I do not sense that your mother is mad at you, she is having some things going on in her life and she comes across like she is, but trust me she is not. I sense that you and her could do a one on one time with each in the near future. Sometimes people just always do not know how to come out with what is really bothering them, for they do not want their problems or issues to interrupt with ours. It will be all right though, she really is proud of you and loves you.

Sincerely,

Mystical Me

Mysticalme
Mysticalme, Consultant