General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I would like to know which work schedule would work out best…

I would like to know...
I would like to know which work schedule would work out best for me? There will be a morning shift, mid-shift, and night shift. I would also like to know if the schedule would work out for me and erica.
3/15/2012
steelers0830
steelers0830, Consultant
Hello hon, I am looking forward to doing a reading for you today and thank you for the opportunity to do so. I hope you are doing well this evening.

I have asked the cards a simple yes or no question, Will the morning shift work for you, 2 out of the 3 cards are in the upright position which is telling me Yes.
2 out of 3 cards are in the reverse position for your question would the mid- shift be a good shift for you. They are telling me that No that shift is not right for you.
For your question will the night shift be best for you, 2 out of the 3 cards are in the reverse position which is telling me that No it is not best for you.
When pulling cards to see if the morning shift would work out for you and Erica, I got 3 out of 3 cards in the upright position which is showing me a Yes, the morning shift is going to work out the best for you. I hope this reading has been helpful. Good luck! :)
guide-for-light
guide-for-light, Consultant
HELLO I AM LIGHT. WELCOME TO JUST ANSWER. THANKS FOR ASKING THIS QUESTION :)
Hello fritzi You should take Morning shift that will be best for you. That will also match and work for erica as well. I will suggest you to take morning :)
Good luck.
If i do take the morning shift, would my performance level at work increase and impress my superiors and subordinates?
Hello again hon,

I have pulled the Star card for you questions hon. This card is showing me that your goals are going to be reached on the morning shift. You are going to have success, have achievements, and have happiness. :). Looks like you are going to have your work level increased and your superiors and subordinates are going to be impressed. I hope this additional information has been helpful. :)
steelers0830
steelers0830, Consultant
StarGazer33362

I get a sense as though the day shift will bring a lot more responsibility and may have you under the gun so to speak to show those around you you can handle the job. I feel as though if you are looking to be challenged and to impress those around you, the day shift would be the one to choose. But, if you are hoping that the day shift would somehow give you time with or around Erica, I sense as though it may put a strain on that part of your life. So, yes, if you are wanting to go on a shift that would have you front and center for proving yourself to those around you, the day shift seems to be the one to choose at this point.

If this has answered your question, please click Accept so I may receive credit for my time today. Just Answer subscribers will not incur additional charges for accepting more than one helpful answer. Feel free to list my name in your future questions if you want me to help you.

Take care

StarGazer33362 - Are you saying that the morning shift would not

be best for me and erica?

Yes, that is what I am saying.

SU  DARSHAN
SU DARSHAN, Consultant

DEAR USER,

I THANK YOU for choosing - "JUST ANSWER " and WELCOME you -

to a Team of Experienced , Dedicated Professional EXPERTS

for analyzing your question and to help you.

I SEEK THE HELP OF MY GOOD SPIRITS -

THE THREE MYSTIC CARDS FOR ANALYSIS:

----------------------------------------

( FOR MORNING SHIFT)

1.The Empress

2.Three of Swords

3.Ace of Wands

-NOT GOOD

***********************

( FOR MIDSHIFT)

1.Knight of Swords

2.Seven of Wands

3.Nine of Pentacles

-GOOD

**********************

( FOR NIGHT SHIFT)

1.Four of Wands

2.Nine of Pentacles

3.Three of Wands

- VERY GOOD

***********************

YOUR QUESTION:

I would like to know which work schedule would work out best for me?

There will be a morning shift, mid-shift, and night shift.

I would also like to know if the schedule would work out for me and erica.

ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION:
------------------------------------

'' NIGHT SHIFT '' - WILL BE BEST FOR YOU AND ERICA.

ALL THE BEST.

***********

The above predictions are based on TAROT analysis.

Please think twice before taking any important decision.

-------------
If you any questions to ask, please contact me for details.

PLEASE - add my name " SU DARSHAN " in your question and

ask for details.

We don't hold any responsibility for your decisions and actions taken by you.

-------------

I request you to click the ACCEPT button , PLEASE.

Any BONUS in this regard is appreciated.

Please give me a POSITIVE FEEDBACK .

Thank you.

DEAR USER

THANKS FOR VIEWING THE ANSWER.

----
If you have any questions to ask,

PLEASE -add my name '' SU DARSHAN '' in your question and ask for details.

--------------

I request you to kindly click the ACCEPT button , PLEASE.

Please give me a POSITIVE FEEDBACK .

Thank you.

Infinity Tarot

Hello and thank you

I pulled Ace of Pentacles for you question and that tells me that Morning Shift would work best for you and for Erica and You.

see image

See brightness of the pentacles like early morning sunshine