General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Hi Marry , Could you please tell me when my backache will be…

Hi Marry , Could you...
Hi Marry , Could you please tell me when my backache will be gone, it seems to kill me in few days, actually i was feeling this from last 2 years but now its been swear.?
3/14/2012
marry_joseph

welcome to Just answer

Oh i see friend i pulled 9 of swords it is indicating that you have swear sort of pain. You should take some treatment for this. Star card is indicating that it will take time but it will be gone finally so you should not get worry about it. Things will be fine and you will be as well. Go and take a proper check up take proper medicine and do full treatment. You will be fine by the blessings.

marry_joseph
Marry you would not believe me that i have tried all medicines but still same situation, could you please give me some advise personally that what should i do or how can i get rid off this pain.?
Friend consult with doctor and if doctor advise some sort of therapy definitely go for this option. Readings are showing that it will take some time but finally it will be over by the blessings of God.
marry_joseph
Marry, its not something serious that i should consult with doctor but its sometimes hurts me very badly....plz if you have something in your knowledge that how should i overcome with this pain...
Friend you should consult with your doctor definitely if you are having immense pain but i am not getting anything serious. There can be some issue but nothing serious.
marry_joseph
Well, marry i am fine now, so tell me one thing that at what extent these tarot cards are related to the astrology as some one told me about that you will have pain in your back in future as i ma feeling now and even its in my stars also .?
Friend in astrology readers reads through stars position like this in tarot cards there are many positive and negative cards which represents different things. Now depends when tarot reader pulls cards which cards comes up regarding your situation and that card will explain your situation.
marry_joseph
Is there any chance for My Promotion .?