General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Will I ever get married, or have anymore kids?

Customer Question
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: General
3/14/2012
Expert: SUN, Consultant replied 6 years ago
SUN
SUN, Consultant

SUN AASTRO :

Dear friend,

SUN AASTRO :

Please give me your gender and date of birth

SUN AASTRO :

Are you there

SUN AASTRO :

Waiting to hear from you my friend

I'm here now

Yes dear,Please give me your gender and date of birth
Expert: Rajhere, Consultant replied 6 years ago
Rajhere
Rajhere, Consultant

Hello my friend

I will provide you with the best possible answer and accuracy

So as I can get yes ofcourse you will get married and that’s going to be a good marriage too . You will have the happiness and love in the life .

As I got the cards the lovers and the world cards so it indicates that you will be having a good relationship and will lead to better relationship so no problem is seen in that . Yes I can get that you will be having kids in the future too . So future is good for you

Hope this helps

Pls accept the answer so that I can get credit for my time and efforts and pls do mention my name raj in your questions to have answers from me

My best wishes are with you

Raj

Female, 07/17/1982
Thanks for the info

And as i have answered you

My friend you will be getting married and thats going to give the happiness that you have been desiring so its going to be a good marriage and a good relationship as the cards i got indicates really good for you and according to your info i can say that youwill be married after feb 2013 . So yes till then time is required

For the kids yes i can sense that you will be having them in the future ( no doubt) and as i can get you will be having 2 kids .

Hope this helps

But if you have any questions you can still ask me and i will be glad to answer you and if you are satisfied then can accept the answer

Thanks

Raj
Expert: vibhuti9, Teacher replied 6 years ago
vibhuti9
vibhuti9, Teacher
hi there and welcome to just answer

i have analyzed your birth chart ,you would be having two more kids in coming future but not so soon,marriage is there in the chart but it would be in second half of 2013. so dear, do not worry ,every thing is fine in your chart except two or three bad experiences of relationship is indicated in it,and that too can not sorted out with the passage of time.career and money wise too, i do not see any thing to be worried about.so dear, be optimistic, there is good time ahead for you ,thanks
if satisfied, please let me know by accepting my answer,

if want me to read again in future ,put my name vibhuti in your question i shall get back to you,thanks
vibhuti9
vibhuti9, Teacher
Expert: SU DARSHAN, Consultant replied 6 years ago
SU  DARSHAN
SU DARSHAN, Consultant

DEAR USER,

I THANK YOU for choosing - "JUST ANSWER " and WELCOME you -

to a Team of Experienced , Dedicated Professional EXPERTS

for analyzing your question and to help you.
*************

YOUR BIRTH SUN SIGN IS :CANCER

FOR DATE: 17TH JULY 1982.

AND YOUR BIRTH MOON SIGN IS: TAURUS.

PRESENT RULING PLANETS FOR YOU ARE:

RAHU NODE AND MERCURY UPTO JAN 2015.

YOU HAVE ALL THE GOOD CHANCES OF GETTING

MARRIAGE AFTER 2ND DECMBER OF THIS YEAR.

AS JUPITER IS WELL PLACED IN LIBRA - WITHOUT

ANY ILL AFFLICTION OF OTHER PLANETS, YOU

WILL HAVE TWO KIDS.

ALL THE BEST.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU

*******

------
IN future, please contact me for any of your questions.

My NAME is: " SU DARSHAN "

PLEASE - ADD MY NAME " SU DARSHAN " in your question and

ask for details.

We don't hold any responsibility for your decisions and actions taken by you.

Please think twice before taking any important decision.
-------------

I request you to click the ACCEPT button , PLEASE.

Any BONUS in this regard is appreciated.

Please give me a POSITIVE FEEDBACK .

Thank you.

SU  DARSHAN
SU DARSHAN, Consultant
Expert: VEDIC ASTROLOGER, Consultant replied 6 years ago
VEDIC ASTROLOGER
VEDIC ASTROLOGER, Consultant
Yes, your marriage is expected to happen between May and September 2012. Change of place is indicate between this period and this could be because of your Marriage. You are blessed with may children because Jupiter is not affected by Saturn or Nodes. So you will have child within the end of 2013. Wish you all the best.

if you feel satisfied with my answer please click the ACCEPT button

thank you.

DEAR USER

I thank your good selves - for your acceptance .

Just call me " SU DARSHAN " - for your questions, in future.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

-------------

Any BONUS / POSITIVE FEEDBACK is warmly appreciated

Thank you and all the best.

**********************