General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

my 16 year old daughter left my house 7 months ago because…

my 16 year old daughter...
my 16 year old daughter left my house 7 months ago because she was mad at me, and hasn't talked to me much since except for sarcasm, and ignorant lies that have been put into her head, but my question is what is this dream about, i had a dream last night that she was very very sad, and the only other thing that i remember is that where ever we were we were surrounded by huge rocks, and her aunt the one that has manipulated her, was there and i ended up telling her off and telling her exactly how i felt about what she was doing but i did it calmly and without getting mad and mean, towards her, anyways what does all of this mean exactly,
3/14/2012
HCraig
HCraig, Consultant

Briarcliff767 :

Your daughter hurts, I feel sadness and frustration. Your heart hurts and you need to be strong.. Your the mother and you need to be brave, love and not be afraid. Do not stand alone tell her your care as this is what she wants to hear. You both need to heal. Do not be afraid she loves you and needs your strong willed love.

Briarcliff767 :

I see you not let anything take anything away from the love that you have for her and you need to take your stand and tell her to come home and that you need her home.

Briarcliff767 :

I see you and her having the closest relationship a mother and daughter can have in the future

Customer:

do you see how much longer until she finally gives it up and listens to me and comes home

Briarcliff767 :

This is going to take time she needs you to sit with her and talk be a friend rather than a mom. it will take about 2 months to really have her understanding

Briarcliff767 :

I know its hard but she has to come into it on her own and you have to keep on her and let her know that you are there as a friend and will not go anywhere she will realize within the next 2 months her choices have been wrong

Briarcliff767 :

Please let me know if you need additional information by clicking 'Reply'.

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for assisting you today (although you have made a deposit/have a subscription, no payment is released to the Expert until you click on 'Accept').

Positive Feedback and Bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated.

vibhuti9
vibhuti9, Teacher
actually what you saw in your dream was all in your subconscious mind as you keep reminding the things since the time she has gone,so friend ,it was more of a fear surrounded by some spirally arranged events .To solve the issue you need to be away from the stress ,i know it is easier said than done,but then only you can put your energy to put the things on its right places,you need to show her your love and convince her ,she is your life,i hope she will understand and come back ,she needs love and care desperately.thanks

i hope it will help

if satisfied please hit accept button for my service and time, as this is the way i can get paid by the site
Mysticalme
Mysticalme, Consultant

Hello and thank you for letting me read for you regarding your situation.

The dream you had with your daughter and you surrounded by huge rocks is a representation of the situation that you both are in. There is a lot of issues between you and the aunt is not doing any justification in regards XXXXX XXXXX She is added more fuel to the fire so to speak. I feel at one point things are going to change in this scenario and your daughter will clearly see it all differently. The dream with the rocks that you and your daughter were surrounded in is a clear picture of how big a wall her aunt has built up between you both, and when you and your daughter are trying to get away from the situation to escape the aunt is there to keep her from going. Your daughter will discover that it is not all what things are cracked up to be. I will pray for you both and that God can show her the way home. God bless, Let it in God's hands, He can fix anything.

Sincerely,

Mystical Me

If I have helped please leave feedback.

1HavenSent

Hello, Sorry to hear that you are going through this. However, this basically means that you are thinking and worrying about this situation every moment of the day. In your dream the rocks are the block (issues) that you may think she is having. You want to be presented to your daughter as a calm person. And for your daughter to see the truth and realize what is actually going on.

I hope this helps Kiss

1HavenSent