General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

How old am i going to live to be? Can anyone see how i am going…

How old am i going...
How old am i going to live to be? Can anyone see how i am going to die?
3/13/2012
guide-for-light
guide-for-light, Consultant
Hello welcome from JA
Friend no one knows about someone,s death. If someone says he/she knows that,s a big big big lie. No one can tell you about this. If someone says he/she can,t give you surety even what is going to happen with her/him in the next moment.
So this is the thing which no one will tell you.
Good luck
Mysticalme
Mysticalme, Consultant

Hello and thank you for letting read for you this evening regarding your question.

The lessons in life thus far you have learned well, It has given you more wisdom and knowledge as you move forward in life. You seem to have a great understanding about the spiritual side of life and this helps others in the process when you talk to them.

No my friend God is not finished with your life you have longevity which means you have more to do my friend, As far as death know one knows this but God himself.

I feel you have some work to do that has been laid on the back burner for a while so you need to expand your horizons and move forward. May your journey be full.

God Bless

Sincerely,

Mystical Me

pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Can you imagine if psychics really could tell people how old they'd live to be? I know some life Insurance companies who would be beating down my door. They'd fire all the actuaries.

Can you imagine if psychics really could tell people how they were going to die (forget for a moment how incredibly unethical it would be) the Pharmaceutical industry would be up my back door like no one's business.

You could drop dead at your keyboard before finishing reading this. Or, you could break the world record and live past 114.

Did you seriousley think you could get a realistic answer to this question? If so, let's talk about what psychics are...and what they aren't.
I want to see just how powerful psychics can be, I'm trying to figure out what's fake or fiction, psychics say they can give u the winning numbers yet I haven't met a rich psychic or one that has given a correct number.. I ask myself every day, what is real and what is not real
StarGazer33362

I think you are very wise to ask this question. It makes perfect sense that the general public who do not perform readings or have a honed 6th sense would wonder, "Why can't a psychic pick the lottery numbers and just retire on a beach somewhere!?" LOL

Well, the typical response to that, is that a psychic cannot ask this sort of question and get an accurate answer from their guides or their sense. There are all sorts of formulas that can give someone their Lucky Numbers, but, rarely, are these the random numbers chosen by the lotto. The short version is, if a psychic were able to predict this sort of thing, it would be akin to a psychic performing a spell to make someone love them, or to receive money or other things that may not be in their destiny. It is filed under doing this work for selfish reasons. Most psychics are spiritual, and know that their ability is not to predict numbers or peoples date of death. And you know, think about it: Even if someone here were to attempt to give you an expiration date: how would that help you? And, imagine the enormous pressure or worry it would bring on you when that date neared! Think about this: A psychic predicts you are going to get cancer at 44 and die within 2 years of the diagnosis. You are so wrought with worry in your 43rd year that you actually attract that illness towards you...remember, the mind is a powerful thing, and whatever you are sending out, just may come back to you! Did you become ill because it was your destiny? Because the psychic said so? The thing is, having this sort of information for curiosity sake usually is of no benefit to the sitter (client) that is why most will not predict this. Now, many will tell you you have a full life in front of you etc, but, most will not pinpoint a year when you will definitely be passing to another plane of existence!

Now, having said all of that, there are areas of astrology that can answer this question. There are parts of ones chart that show the death, who will be with the person when they die, and their manner of death. It can also show the year. Heavy progressions or transits to one's Mars/Saturn midpoint can be one way to see this. Also there is the "Hyleg" in astrology or "giver of life" and the "Anareta" or "destroyer of life or killing planet". When this planet is aspected (and everyone has a different planet that can be deemed this due to the formula to find it) by harmful transits/progressions, this can be a year when the person may meet their fate. This sort of prediction takes a lot of years of research, study and seeing it in practice before attempting to do it. Especially with the dire consequences that it may have with it.

In closing, I think you are very intelligent to ask questions rather than just take whatever any psychic etc says at face value. How did they arrive at their answer? What form of divination do they use? I know I like when I see a client here not accept the first answers that are just "feel good" or "stock verbiage". I like when clients ask to dig deeper. It tends to separate those who really read your question and take the time to formulate an answer that may resonate with you, rather than throw out the same stuff to all. And, I have seen that sort of thing a lot... same dates for every client as to when they may find love, career, money etc. This sort of thing needs to be challenged, not in a way that makes the reader feel you are being rude or non believing, but in a way that challenges the reader to dig deeper and stand behind what they are saying.....

Just my opinion! Sealed

Take care

StarGazer33362
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX answer I can accept, I am an easy believer in everything out there, someone says I'm getting married and I stand outside looking for a husband lol but there is always that something missing, how do they know? Why when I ask a question from 5 different ppl in one room I get the same answer but ask 5 psychics on different sights and u get different answers, who do u trust? 2 yrs ago I met a man my soul fell in love with, for 2 yrs I was told he is the one even though we lost contact then I hear he is getting married to someone else, my soul felt like it lost all faith but then I finally meet a man who takes my breath away and everyone says " he is the one, ur going to be with him" only thing is we r just friends and he has been very distant so that makes me start questioning things again. I wish I knew the truth

Hello and thank you for requesting me.

No one would knows time of death of anyone except for God himself.

If someone could predict winning lottery numbers I would win myself, but this is not

the case. Some psychics may say they can which is just not true. A true psychic's gifts are for helping people to overcome, strengthen and help them along life's journey, even so when a loved one passes. My guides always help me to give the words that I need at the time of a reading to help someone, this is a true gift from God.

I hope I have helped and have a blessed day and may your journey in life be fulfilled.

Sincerely,

Mystical Me

The best astrology aside, nothing is written in stone, except the day, time and location you were born, and the family you were born into. No matter what your astrology chart tells you, you still have free will to make the choices YOU want to make, taking into account all the best information you can gather before making a choice.

You get different answers from different psychics for many reasons. The first, and most common reason is that there are so many fake psychics. They call you "hun" and "precious" to make you feel cared about, and then they tell you that man who appears impossible to catch is just "scared" or "feeeling anxious" but that "they show him coming around". Beware of any psychic who tells you they don't make mistakes.

Just because there are fakes out there, (just like there are fake doctors, fake investment counselors, etc) doesn't mean that all of us are fakes. We all have different groups of spirit helpers that assist us, and we all have different levels of education and experience in translating what we see from spirit, into English. We make mistakes!

Your best bet is to start with one psychic and see what kind of accuracy he or she has, instead of jumping around to see what kind of answers you get from many readers. Once you see what kind of accuracy they have, THEN decide to move on to another reader, or stay with that person.

After all, you aren't getting the information from the psychic, you're asking Spirit to use that person as a channel. How many readers are you going to ask Spirit to work with for you?

Psychic advice is not supposed to replace your own good judgment and your own assessment of the situation. If the weather man says it's going to be sunny, but you see rain clouds, aren't you going to take your umbrella anyway?

We are human. This is an art. Nothing is written in stone. Your own judgment comes first.

Ok i can accept that, no one saw my sons death or my husbands death or my brothers death or my grandparents or mother in law (yes i have had many deaths in my life). I have always felt a power inside of me that i cant explain and cant use either, for some reason (probibly a past life thing) i have had no luck in love at all in this lifetime, most men think im Gods gift to them but when i find one i really like and care about he disapears, every man i have loved has either died or walked away and never spoken to me again. For example my friend i was talking about "Dale" the moment i saw him my soul fell in love it was like one of those fairytales and we had amazing times when we were together but the moment i walk out the door then "poof" gone, when we see eachother the look in his eyes was like omg its like they see me for the first time every time they see me but forget about me the moment i turn my back, one moment talking next moment he is getting married to someone else :( i loose faith then a year later i meet someone that i feel the exact same about and again every time he sees me its like he sees me for the first time then poof gone, with this guy "Jason" i feel like he is the one and everyone says he is the one but then i dont hear from him and i keep thinking maybe its just like Dale, maybe i should just turn around this time and walk away because i dont think i can take another disapointment. This guy is everything i asked God for but with one exeption, he just wants to be friends LOL I wish i knew the answers myself. i find myself thinking about everything, astrology, cards, crystal balls, past lives, all these things and i start questioning everything, whats real, whats not? There are so many things in life that seem so real but are an illusion.. positive thinking? if positive thinking really worked then why isnt everyone using it? that kind of thing is on my mind all the time.. Thank you by the way for helping with this, it is really allowing me to get some insight on things.

Hello and thank you for requesting me.

I am sorry about your loss's regarding your loved ones. I do feel God has somehow pulled you through it all though. Sometimes in life we make choices but they are to teach us many lessons in life, some are not easy ones. But we do grow and become more knowledgeable in certain situations that we knew nothing about before until now. I am sensing you are intuitive in a lot of ways and you are learning more as your life unfolds. Do not be discouraged in the love relationship I feel this will be taken care of as time moves ahead. Sometimes we think we have it all figured out but then there is a sudden twist and everything changes, sometimes it is for our good. Nothing happens by accident it is usually coincidence to teach us many things. We can be positive in our everyday living for ourself, but if there were no disappointments we never would know what that would be like. Being around people that are always negative and never have anything good to say is a powerful effect on a person, the first thing you do is get away, it will drain your energy from you. I am sensing that God has a plan for you in the spiritual aspects of your life's journey. You may not know it but there is so much that your soul and spirit has learned thus far. Keep listening to your inner voice that has got you where you are today. Your path is still moving forward.

God Bless

Sincerely,

Mystical Me

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX a feelign this weekends trip to Sedona is going to bring out alot

Hello How are you.

I do feel this trip is going to make a complete turn around in your life.

A lot of new spiritual growth and honing your spiritual skills. You will not come

back the same person. Go by your intuition-- things in your life will become meaningful and will make more sense to you as time goes by. This is why after all you have been through why this trip is necessary.

If I have helped please give me feedback for this is how I get credit for my work.

God bless he definitely has a plan.

SIncerely,

Mystical Me

i have become way stronger in the last year, all my life i have been attacked by spirits or energy vampires or whatever you call them, i would wake up and i cant move, there is somethign ontop of me and i have no power to get it off, i cant breath but i cant talk either and takes me forever to get the words out of my mouth " The blood of Jesus is against you, let me go!!!" but in the last year i have had less and less attacks, my light i put around me at night is gettting stronger and brighter, i havnt been attacked in i cant remember how long although i did see a shadow in my bathroom a couple nights ago but i told it to leave now and it did. i feel like my power is gettign stronger and stronger and i am able to atral travel where i want when i want, even when im not meditating, only thing is why is my intuition saying YES on jason but i dont see any way that we can get together unless somethign drasticly changes on his side, like he actually starts liking me more than just friends? Am i hearing yes because i want to hear yes or is it a yes but its going to take time? LOL

Hello and thank you for requesting me.

The battle has been a long one for you to get to where you are today. I will say the perseverance that you did has moved you forward to a whole new level than where you were years ago. Always pray the prayer of protection and to keep the bright white light around you at all times, especially during meditations and before going to bed.

This is psychic protection from all of the bad entities that try to hinder us and get in our way. Your trip to Sedona is a must in your life right now. In regards XXXXX XXXXX

one never knows how the outcome could be, he is a free individual and has opportunities and choices to make on his own. Sometimes when we least expect something it always happens and we don't know how. Put your trust and life in God's hands for I know he has something very sacred and special that only you can get and receive. Take care my friend and let me know about the trip.

If I have helped please hit the accept button so I can get credit for my work.

Thank You

Sincerely,

Mystical Me

Mysticalme
Mysticalme, Consultant

For some reason i never choose the easy road always the one with the most hurt and end up with cuts and scratches in the end but i always seem to have way more fun than anyone else. I wish for once that i can have the man i want, Jason is that man, it would be way easy to just delete his number and walk away now, find a new guy but for some reason ( i dont know what) i want to take the difficult road again :( maybe i just have that little ounce of hope that he will start liking me more than just a friend? maybe im hoping that if i take the road of not giving up that i may just get lucky or get hurt but in the end i would rather get hurt than take the easy road and not know.. Can i ask you will i hear from him again or not?

My friend arrives tomorrow and we leave to Sedona on Friday so i will let you know how it went when i get back on Monday :)

I also want to say thank you to Mysticalme, Pam Heslin and StarGazer33362 i really appreciate the input you all have given me, its nice to finally get someone to talk and not just say " i pulled a card and it says this or that so there is your answer" i got some insight and answers from you all that i really apreciate. I have gone to my share of psychics in my lifetime and let me tell you 90% of them were not close in anything but the 10% that were close in things are the ones that count :) When i pay someone $100 for a reading i want the truth, i dont want someone to tell me hey your going to fall in love, hit a million dollars and be happy and have it not happen.. i would rather someone tell me hey your going to go through hell for the next 6 months but after that its all going to be ok.. THAT is the truth and i dont mind paying for the truth...

You are so welcome! I hope I have helped as you journey through this life in all your new endeavors and challenges that await you. Have a wonderful time in Sedona.

Where you always wanted to go and now you are.

Take my friend

God Bless

Mystical Me