General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

is she loyal to me?????????

is she loyal to me?????????
3/13/2012
marry_joseph

welcome from just answer

I am getting sense Yes she will be loyal to you. There can be many male friends in her contact that she love their company but she knows her limitations and boundaries. You can be with her she is not going to cheat on you. Just be with her. Things seems fine. for both of you. It is not compulsory that she has planned that with her friends it can be with her family and all. But you can ask her for your own satisfaction.

marry_joseph
hayes0904
I am seeing that she will be loyal to you. She is a very trustworthy person. She will not cheat on you.
hayes0904
VEDIC ASTROLOGER
VEDIC ASTROLOGER, Consultant
Yes she is.
SU  DARSHAN
SU DARSHAN, Consultant

DEAR USER,

I THANK YOU for choosing - "JUST ANSWER " and WELCOME you -

to a Team of Experienced , Dedicated Professional EXPERTS

for analyzing your question and to help you.

THE CARDS FOR THE ANALYSIS:
----------------------------------------

1.Nine of Cups

2.Ten of Pentacles

3.The Moon

YOUR QUESTION:

is she loyal to me?????????

ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION:
------------------------------------

''YES'' SHE IS LOYAL TO YOU.

ALL THE THREE CARDS GIVE A POSITIVE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTION.

WHICH CONFIRMS THAT SHE IS LOYAL TO YOU.

ALL THE BEST.

-----------

The above predictions are based on TAROT analysis.

-------------
We don't hold any responsibility for your decisions and actions taken by you.

--------------

IN future, please contact me for any of your questions.

PLEASE -add my name '' SU DARSHAN '' in your question and ask for details.

--------------

I request you to kindly click the ACCEPT button , PLEASE.

Any BONUS in this regard is appreciated.

Please give me a POSITIVE FEEDBACK .

Thank you.

SUN
SUN, Consultant

Dear friend,

I see that atpresent you are in stress and having sleepless nights.Please don't

give chance to negative thoughts dear.She seems to be loyal and trustworthy.

you should have faith on her as faith is the only key of true relationship.

Hope this will help you.

******************

Please hit the ACCEPT button as a sign of appreciation.

******************
If you want my help,simply you can add my name and ask your questions.
Thank you dear.