General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

What do you see about my career , after this mid year.?

3/13/2012
vibhuti9
vibhuti9, Teacher

vibhuti9 :

hi

vibhuti9 :

hello

vibhuti9
vibhuti9, Teacher
marry_joseph

welcome to Just answer

I posted that on your question you can check your answer there.

marry_joseph
Ohh,, Thanks Marry. Can I get an answer for my professional career.? a details one.
Friend after June i am getting lots of changing at your current work place. They will do many positive changes for their employees and i am getting that these changes will work in your way as well. Right now i got when i did your previous reading that you are not getting any chances of growth here at your current work place. You seems bore here at your work and seems stuck don,t think negative stay here i can see your career growth after the mid of this year.
marry_joseph
VEDIC ASTROLOGER
VEDIC ASTROLOGER, Consultant
Hello , can you please provide your date of birth

thank you
sweet_melody
hi,

the cards that i have for you are

1. the fool

2. king of cups

3. 9 of swords

i see that you worry about this job and you are good at what you do. things will get better for you and you should not be worried. after midyear you will get new customers or a pay raise i see something good and new that has to do with your job. i feel it will be many new customers coming to you soon so do not worry too much because things will be good for you.

SUN
SUN, Consultant

Dear friend,

For your question the two cards that I pulled are

1.Four of wands

Element: Fire

2.Queen of cups

Element: Water

Element combination: Fire + Water

You seems to be hard worker and sincere.Cards shows that after May of 2012

you will get tremendous improvements in your career.It will bring you financial

security and recognition.Keep doing your work my friend.So that you will be paid

for that.

I am getting positive signs from the cards and sure , I am getting things will work for you as well and you will have good time in up coming life.

Hope this will help you.

*******************

Please hit the ACCEPT button as a sign of appreciation.

SUN
SUN, Consultant
SUN
SUN
SUN, Consultant