General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

i drempt of two wolves one white and one black, i was able…

i drempt of two wolves...
i drempt of two wolves one white and one black, i was able to use some psychic ability to make them both calm down and not want to attack me, it took more power to calm the black wolf than it did the white one. In the end i was sitting with both wolves in a room, the black wolf came behind a friend and stuck his nose right through my friends head causing death then looked at me and said " im sorry, i couldnt help myself, its in my nature"... i have been dreaming about wolves alot mostly white ones by my side. what does this dream mean?
3/13/2012
1passwor1d
1passwor1d, Consultant

1passwor1d :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX on Just Answer, and Welcome.

1passwor1d :

Would you like to come to chat?

Customer:

sure

Customer:

hi

1passwor1d :

Great Thank You.

1passwor1d :

So can you summarize the specifics of the dream you need to understand.

1passwor1d :

Also may I ask your name?

1passwor1d :

first name only please.

Customer:

its louise

1passwor1d :

Well hi Louise.

Customer:

in the dream i couldnt understand why it was so easy to calm the white wolf but not the black, also in the end it was like what he said to me was for me.." im sorry, i couldnt help myself, its in my nature"

1passwor1d :

I find this to be very interesting.

1passwor1d :

Have you recently lost faith in something in your life?

1passwor1d :

In spirtuality specifically.

Customer:

Yes and not

Customer:

i met a guy who is just a friend and i really like him and i just loose faith cause i think he wants to be friends only :( its like every time i find a man i truelly like that he doestn like me LOL

1passwor1d :

This white wolf is representing here loyalty, and the black is trying to devour you by allowing supressed anger to be re awakened.

1passwor1d :

Here you are a prisoner to your feelings.

1passwor1d :

Are you with me thus far.....

Customer:

also in spirituality i have felt all my life like i have power inside that is trying to come out but no matter what i do nothing works, i meditate and astral travel and take courses but nothing

1passwor1d :

You are putting way to much pressure on your abilities here.

Customer:

i am goign to sedona and i feel like something is going to happen, something huge in sedona with my spiritual abilities but then on the other hand im afraid

1passwor1d :

Let me ask you was the black wolf scary to you at all in the dream.

Customer:

i didnt fear the white wolf but i did fear the black wolf yes

Customer:

i didnt trust the black wolf

1passwor1d :

Can I suggest something to you wihile you are in Sedona Arizona.

Customer:

yes

1passwor1d :

I would like you to connect with a lady by the name of Nirup.

Customer:

weird thing is i just got a past life reading and seems in a past life i was a very powerful psychic but used all my abilities for bad and not good, did that fear come through from my past life thinking maybe i will use my power for bad again if i was given it?

1passwor1d :

She is a spirtual advisor.

Customer:

i already spoke to Nirup she did a reading for me

1passwor1d :

I want you to make an appointment to see here.

1passwor1d :

This woman I would only recommend in my life.

1passwor1d :

I don't recommend this often, but she can help you with this dillema.

Customer:

she did a reading for me last week but it was an email reading and i just asked about the guy Jason not about anythign else... i have an appointmet with a native american indian woman when i get there, do i need to contact nirup again

1passwor1d :

As in with the psychic ability.

1passwor1d :

Please see in person.

1passwor1d :

If you can.

1passwor1d :

I can advise you about your dream, and I am feeling strongly that she can help you clear some of this up in person.

Customer:

i will try see her when i get there, we arrive on Friday night and come back on Sunday so maybe inbetween somewhere there

1passwor1d :

So in regards XXXXX XXXXX dream.......

Customer:

ok i will try make time to see her in person

1passwor1d :

You are lacking loyalty to something in your life spirtuality, and the black wolf represents your frustration that will devour you if you give in to your frustrations.

Customer:

my trip to sedona is for karmic cord cutting, fire ceremony, sacred land walk, meditation, medicine wheel ceremony and more

1passwor1d :

FANTASTIC!!

Customer:

weird thing is i sent up all these things for our trip to sedona and then i get an email from our guide, he said that when he woke up the first thing he heard was " take louise out onto the land"

1passwor1d :

The key here is not to think to much about it till you get there.

Customer:

so not only is he wanting to take me onto the land for an hour saturday and sunday before the actual tours but he is giving it for free

1passwor1d :

:) This is your chance.

Customer:

here is something that could be connected to this dream or not

1passwor1d :

For you to face your uncomfortable feelings.

1passwor1d :

Shoot.....

Customer:

for the past few weeks i have had the same dream, just different disasters, every night its a dream about a desaster happening, floods, atom boms, earthquakes, virisus, each time the entire world is taken down by some disaster, i am a survivor in every dream and i am saving people in every dream

1passwor1d :

This represents being able to redirect your feelings.

1passwor1d :

You have a gift......

1passwor1d :

you are getting less vulnerable.

1passwor1d :

continue to move forward in your spirtuality.

Customer:

i will, i think i have wanted to be powerful but also have been afraid of being powerful like afraid that i may use it for bad

1passwor1d :

I think you feel like a failure

1passwor1d :

and your not.

Customer:

i try do good as much as possible but i guess like the yin yang there is good and bad in everyone

1passwor1d :

Always be aware of motives, and put them in use for the good.

1passwor1d :

What one puts out one gets back

1passwor1d :

Dito on the comment about good and bad in everyone.

Customer:

i agree with what you give you will recieve :) i just got a tattoo on my back too that helps me remember what is most important to me in my life, FAITH, LOVE, HOPE & STRENGH with out those life is going to be bad LOL

Customer:

Thank you for your help in this.

1passwor1d :

yes no problem. you can do it!

Customer:

have a fantastic day :)

1passwor1d :

You too.:)

1passwor1d
1passwor1d, Consultant
last night i drempt of a huge fish tank like a tank you would see at sea world or something, there was a room full of people talking about this tank and then one man stepped to the front, said people please dont go near the tank, there is a very dangerous shark in that tank with all those fish, if anyone comes even close to the tank the shark will attack, one woman got mad and walked to the front, got on the stage and stood right by the tank, the next moment you saw the shark then the tank broke and the shark came out, there was water everywhere and everyone was screaming and runnign away, i found a freezer box and started picking up the fish and puting them in the box with water one by one, everyone was mad at me because i was tryign to save the fish, they said that i was wasting water, i never found the shark..
I find this dream to be even more detailed than yesterday. The dream represents that you are in control of your emotions. Though this also represents that you are feeling like you have been going in circles, too. The shark represents someone in your life whom is hostile towards you, and is more so jealous of you.
1passwor1d
1passwor1d, Consultant
Could it be my daughter? she hates me for some reason, she blames me for her dads death even though it was a car accident, she blames me for everything that has gone wrong in her life and she blames me for her turnign to drugs. She called yesterday wants to come visit for a while and i said no, sorry cant do it. Vegas is just not the place for a drug addict ( i didnt tell her that part LOL) I cant think of one other person who dislikes me other than everyone has ppl who dont care about them.
Yes, I get a strong feeling that this person whom feels hostile, and fierce like that of the shark. I think at the moment your daughters intentions are not the best, and could possibly not meant to be sensitive to your life at the moment. You could approach the whole drug addict and vegas, in a more sensitive way to her even if it is hard. This dream signifies this is not the right time for you to open up to much because it could not be healthy.
1passwor1d
1passwor1d
1passwor1d, Consultant