General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

my star sign is tauraus and my partner star sign is virgo,

are we compatable with each...
my star sign is tauraus and my partner star sign is virgo, are we compatable with each other?
3/13/2012
vibhuti9
vibhuti9, Teacher

vibhuti9 :

hi

guide-for-light
guide-for-light, Consultant
HELLO,
I AM LIGHT.WELCOME TO JUST ANSWER
THANKS FOR ASKING THIS QUESTION.
Yes friend you are compatible with each other. Combination seems very good between both you. That person seems very nice by heart and nature. He can,t say No to any body for anything he has. He seems loyal. You can be with him and you can trust him. over all things seems fine for you.
Good luck.
guide-for-light
guide-for-light, Consultant
Rajhere
Rajhere, Consultant
Hello my friend

I will provide you with the best possible answer and accuracy

The match between you both is really good as sign is concerned . You both have a good attachment with each other. And yes you really like his passionate nature..

You will alsways feel attached to him due to his emotional nature yes little sweet quarrels may occur between you both but the match is really good

Hope this helps

To have answers from me in future too pls mention my name (Raj)in your questions and replies too

Pls accept the answer ( if you felt helpful) so that I can get credit for my time and efforts

Thanks for the accept in advance

My best wishes are with you

Raj

Mother_Dove
Mother_Dove, Consultant

I do agree that the compatibility is good based on your star signs. However there is a lot more to compatibility than just that. If you are able to give me full birth dates I would be happy to delve into this further for you.

Many Blessings!

Mother_Dove

SpiritualDenise
SpiritualDenise, Consultant
You both are Earth Signs, very family oriented and......a bit stubborn......Virgo and Taurus is a very good match. Virgo is really, truly oriented towards others and details......they are wonderful physicians, etc. Taurus is very motivated by achievement and would provide a lot of stability for a Virgo. You are a strong match just based on your astrological signs.

Blessings,
Denise
VEDIC ASTROLOGER
VEDIC ASTROLOGER, Consultant
The most beneficial positions are 5th and 9th houses from any ascendant or Sun sign or from Natal Moon Sign or from any planet . Yours is 9th from him and his is 5th from you. So the best combination. all the best
thank you
SU  DARSHAN
SU DARSHAN, Consultant
DEAR USER

I THANK YOU for choosing - "JUST ANSWER " and WELCOME you -

to a Team of Experienced , Dedicated Professional EXPERTS

for analyzing your question and to help you.

YOUR QUESTION:

my star sign is Taurus and my partner star sign is Virgo, are we compatible with each other?

--------------

ANSWER:

COMPATIBILITY IS VERY GOOD.

LORD OF THE HOUSE- TAURUS IS VENUS - THE GODDESS OF LOVE AND

LORD OF THE HOUSE- VIRGO IS MERCURY - BEST COMMUNICATOR FOR THE

WORLD.

------
BOTH ARE FRIENDLY PLANETS. FURTHER TAURUS AND VIRGO SIGNS ARE IN

5 X 9 POSITION - WHICH IS MOST BENEFICIAL FOR LOVE AFFAIRS AND

AFFINITY.

---------

IT SEEMS, YOUR CHOICE IS VERY GOOD AND YOUR LOVE PARTNER WILL BE

TOGETHER WITH YOU.

ALL THE BEST.

*************

The above predictions are based on astrological analysis.

-------------
We don't hold any responsibility for your decisions and actions taken by you.

--------------

IN future, please contact me for any of your questions.

PLEASE -add my name '' SU DARSHAN '' in your question and ask for details.

--------------

I request you to kindly click the ACCEPT button , PLEASE.

Any BONUS in this regard is appreciated.

Please give me a POSITIVE FEEDBACK .

Thank you.